Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rain

Birthday Surprise For Hubby?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi raincole, so how do u celebrate his birthday? Care to share?

His birthday was the day before our "Move-in" ceremony. So we ate lunch together, after which he went to our new place to supervise the work and final cleaning and such. I went and bought a cake, go back to continue with the packing and such.

I was so worried that he would come back after midnight, cos at 9pm, I called, he was still at the house doing work, fixing up the lights, etc.

But luckily he came back around 11pm, took a shower and then......I brought out the cake and we celebrate for the last time in the old place :bangwall:

Overall it was good cos we are so busy with the new house and stuff, that I tot he had tot I've forgotten abt his birthday, which I didn't.

But next year, it will be at our new place, then I could fix dinner for him :D

Edited by raincole

His birthday was the day before our "Move-in" ceremony. So we ate lunch together, after which he went to our new place to supervise the work and final cleaning and such. I went and bought a cake, go back to continue with the packing and such.

I was so worried that he would come back after midnight, cos at 9pm, I called, he was still at the house doing work, fixing up the lights, etc.

But luckily he came back around 11pm, took a shower and then......I brought out the cake and we celebrate for the last time in the old place :bangwall:

Overall it was good cos we are so busy with the new house and stuff, that I tot he had tot I've forgotten abt his birthday, which I didn't.

But next year, it will be at our new place, then I could fix dinner for him :D

Aww....so sweet leh....sometimes we don't need to celebrate elaborately...just a simple nice and quiet evening with each other will be very romantic....i think what you have done is very sweet....:)

Aww....so sweet leh....sometimes we don't need to celebrate elaborately...just a simple nice and quiet evening with each other will be very romantic....i think what you have done is very sweet....:bow:

Thank you. I believe even when we are busy with work and other stuffs, we should always make time for each other, esp in special occassion.

Thank you. I believe even when we are busy with work and other stuffs, we should always make time for each other, esp in special occassion.

Yupz..couldn't agree more...:P

But luckily he came back around 11pm, took a shower and then......I brought out the cake and we celebrate for the last time in the old place !!

But next year, it will be at our new place, then I could fix dinner for him !!

Tat was so sweet of u....If I am yr HB I will be so moved!

I rmb there was 1 year when I was bathing, and it just past MN, my HB had my favourite cake

placed on the cofy table with lighted candles and when I just step out from the bathroom, he starts singing the birthday song...I was so touched.....

Tat was so sweet of u....If I am yr HB I will be so moved!

I rmb there was 1 year when I was bathing, and it just past MN, my HB had my favourite cake

placed on the cofy table with lighted candles and when I just step out from the bathroom, he starts singing the birthday song...I was so touched.....

yup, such little actions also very sweet. every year, my hb will sms exactly 12mn to wish me happy bday. although it was just a simple sms but at least he waited until 12mn (stayed until 12mn and hadn't sleep) just to sms me. :yamseng:

yup, such little actions also very sweet. every year, my hb will sms exactly 12mn to wish me happy bday. although it was just a simple sms but at least he waited until 12mn (stayed until 12mn and hadn't sleep) just to sms me. :sport-smiley-004:

Wah....stay togther also does tat? So sweet!

Wah....stay togther also does tat? So sweet!

hahaha. i thought he slept liao and forgot but he still remembered. :)

*ahhah* this also made me recall that on my 1st birthday celebration with me...he rounded up all my good gal frens and sprung me a surprise by appearing at my place at exactly midnight. So I have the most wonderful unforgetful birthday celebration with my gal frens n him that night..he also video taped the entire process, how my frens went to get the candles, ambushed outside the corridor before the surprise. Later I found out he also ganged up with my mother for the surprise..no wonder that night my mother refused to let me sleep althou its so late liao....:dunno:

karen77sg, your hb so sweet..singing somemore! :dunno:

Hahaha,....ya...he is the more romantic kind...I am the more "blockhead" kind....

hahaha. i thought he slept liao and forgot but he still remembered. :dancingqueen:

Very sweet....I can say yr HB scores 90 pts as a husband....

Very sweet....I can say yr HB scores 90 pts as a husband....

no man is perfect so nobody will score 100 pts. :bangwall: 90 pts? i don't know leh. :thumbs up:

the day before we ROM (not staying together yet) at 12mn and my hb sms to tell me about his feelings. i wasnt asleep yet bcos too excited about my ROM liao. :bangwall: