Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Loewe

Buying household furnitures and miscellaneous from US

Hello! I have always wanted to explore US and do some shopping there but with this pandemic, there is absolutely no way I can get around with it to fly to the US.
I’ve just gotten my own place and would like to shop for Nordic themed glass wares (bowls, plates, cup, you name it..) and have it shipped to Singapore and I chanced upon this company called vPost that consolidates all your purchases to their warehouse and then does bulk shipments to Singapore for everyone here that buys from the US. If you don't already know, Nordic themed items are quite trendy nowadays and they can be quite costly to buy in Singapore (e.g. 1 plate can cost me around $25). That's why I wanted to buy from US and ship them over instead.
Their shipping rates are pretty competitive, after some research of digging through other international shipping sites.
Would like to know if anybody have engaged their services before and would like to know what is your experience having used their international shipping service. :)
4th of July is coming and I am looking forward to their sales and deals! Have already added them to my cart :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation