Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ThE sUnDiAl

Arts & Thots And Unimax Creative

hi... mine is jerry from artz & Thots oso.... met him @ a home deco fair @ expo in Jul. He seem friendly and someone who knws his stuff pretty well.... we got a basic quotation from him.... but after meeting him for a few times, we decided to pay $300 for the 3D drawings of the whole plc.... coz we wana a more exact quotation and tinking that if anythg wen wrong, we still can get the drawing back. In fact, we are deciding between HO BEE and them.... As HO BEE is a contractor, they don give 3d viewing de... tot we can owiz pass the 3D drawings to HO BEE and get them to do if the price is not right from Arts & Thots. BTW, we were not told of the free 3D master n kitchen view wor.... is it a promotion or wat???

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hi,

i am also considering A & T. the ID that we spoke to is moses. he seems to be a nice guy. our 1st meeting last for ard 4 hours. now waitin for his quote. anyone can share their views on A & T?

hi my new flat also in punggol, blk 203B. which is yours? care to share your quote? im looking for ID too. thanks in advance!

so does anyone engage arts and thots before?can post some pics and also maybe advise are their workmanship good?their quote is it on the high side?

Hi Bruno & shatz,

I will be meeting up with Leon frm A & T nxt week for e quotation and a free 3D kitchen & MBR view too. Have u recieved their quotation? can PM me? thks. Btw, my new house at punggol too. Which part u live?

hi my new flat also in punggol, blk 203B. which is yours? care to share your quote? im looking for ID too. thanks in advance!

Jerry from Arts n thots was at my punggol house last nite to discuss my new flat. don't know about their workmanship that's why im looking around the forum. but he did give me a FREE 3D kitchen view of my proposed design.

Hi Bruno & shatz,

I will be meeting up with Leon frm A & T nxt week for e quotation and a free 3D kitchen & MBR view too. Have u recieved their quotation? can PM me? thks. Btw, my new house at punggol too. Which part u live?

Hi Monsieurlee,

Who did u speak to? did they ask u to place a $300 for the 3D drawing?

Jerry from Arts n thots was at my punggol house last nite to discuss my new flat. don't know about their workmanship that's why im looking around the forum. but he did give me a FREE 3D kitchen view of my proposed design.

Which one is bad? I went to Arts & Tots for quotation - still waiting. Wonder how they would be like.

Hi Monsieurlee,

Who did u speak to? did they ask u to place a $300 for the 3D drawing?

Hi tere,

U used them both at one time? who's ur designer? Is their prices expensive?

Rgds,

Which one is bad? I went to Arts & Tots for quotation - still waiting. Wonder how they would be like.

i had used them.. u will be impressed by them but their after clinching deal service sucks... most importantly, their quality is not good... renovated for a yr, stayed in only fr feb till july but tiles cracked, so called 'hanging' cabinet soon to collapse...

Hi tere,

U used them both at one time? who's ur designer? Is their prices expensive?

Rgds,

i had used them.. u will be impressed by them but their after clinching deal service sucks... most importantly, their quality is not good... renovated for a yr, stayed in only fr feb till july but tiles cracked, so called 'hanging' cabinet soon to collapse...

Hi all,

Talk to both of them 2day. Quite impressed by both designer. Very friendly, approachable and straightforward too. Had anyone use them before? Any comments? :notti: