Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Rojaba

Tax policy

I would like to create a company that would be engaged in commerce but would not pay taxes.Are there any options for how to do this?Maybe it's better to look at non-commercial organizations that are already operating?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Dude, I do not really understand you. I mean, if you want to be "engaged in commerce" as you said, you have to pay taxes, you cannot avoid them. I do not understand what do you really need. Could you please try and explain it once again. I am sorry, but how could a non-commercial be engaged in commerce?! That is kind of stupid, you have to agree with me. Let's make it clear, if you want to have a commercial company, you will have to pay taxes, if you do not want to pay taxes, you need a non-profit organization. If you want to work for a non-profit organization, that is easy peazy! You can contact any organization that you find on this list nonprofitlists.com. There are more than 1 000 000 organizations listed in there!

Pay stub is a condition, which means a purchase must be made through the company that issues the card. If you buy something on your own, the company can refuse to give you a pay stub. In such cases, you should inform them and explain your case. Explain what year, batch, and quantity purchased. Also, tell them whether the purchase is for personal or business use. A pay stub https://www.thepaystubs.com/ is issued only after submitting the original application and payment. You should know this.

Edited by TimColeman

If you want to create commercial company, then you have to pay taxes. ofcourse you can save taxes in many way but for that you need to contact tax compliance service provider. There are many offshore country (like BVI, Cayman Islands) where you can easily find consultant which can guide you to save the taxes, for that you have to register your company on their country. You can give it a try by contacting them.

It's impossible not to pay taxes. You can save on some taxes in many ways. I understand why you want to avoid taxes, but that's not the best idea. You have to realize that we all pay taxes for a particular purpose. To have a better life, better insurance, a better medical system, and even better roads! That's why taxes are so necessary. But sometimes, taxes are just killing you financially. Especially if you have some other expenses like a mortgage, that's why I recommend you call for Mortgage Advice York. They will help you get the best deal you can.

Hey man, a fellow young entrepreneur here. While starting my small business, I had the same idea, planning to do my best to avoid paying taxes. After a short while, I realized how ridiculous my idea was. I instantly understood that there is absolutely no legal way to be "engaged in commerce" without paying taxes. If you dare to do so, you risk bearing the serious consequences afterward. I'd advise you to improve your tax education as soon as possible. You can, for example, first learn how to create paycheck stubs. Trust me, and there's nothing complicated. You'll quickly get used to it. Good luck!

What do you mean? Any income is taxable. Either way, you will profit from your sales and have to pay income tax. Non-commercial organizations also pay income taxes. How can you avoid paying them? A commercial company must calculate its employees' wages correctly, especially if they work part-time. The salaries of officially employed citizens are calculated with the pro rata salary calculator. I think many employers know about this tool. It allows you to calculate the amount of income tax, contributions to the pension fund, social and health insurance. It is important to consider all of these things if you want to be honest with the law.

Oh, to be honest, I have no idea if creating a company that engages in trade but doesn't pay taxes is possible. Even the non-commercial organizations already operating do not think it would be an option. I also opened a company and tried to implement some steps to exempt me from taxes, but it didn't work. After a friend recommended I create paystubs and analyze my income and expenses, I understood that these taxes exist anyway. So I don't know if there is a solution to this.

• Like 1

Howdy! With a highly qualified staff including certified public accountants, registered agents and tax attorneys, Wall And Associates has an impressive roster of well-rounded tax experts. These professionals understand complex tax laws, regulations, and procedures, allowing them to provide clients with tailored and effective solutions, and as Wall And Associates reviews indicate, their services are highly effective and can help solve virtually any tax problem.