Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
nana80

Mr. & Mrs Wormzzz's Lovenest

Very nice colour. Even without renovations, your bright coloured wall is enough to make your place looks very lush... one word.. SWEE!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hahaha.. yeah man.. initially we tot that red might be just too bold & loud.. wanted to take a darker tone of red.. still remember that when we wanted to buy the paint, the person was also shocked, said that seldom got people wanted to take this colour.. keke.. glad that we still took the "risk".. it's worth it after we see d results from painting.. zz

okie.. to continue from yesterday... shall post more pictures, continuing from the kitchen.. :)

My kitchen sink.. from the previous owner too.. used autosol to polish.. now it's v shiny.. as gd as new.. :P

DSCF3243.jpg

[bFront view of our kitchen.. & we've got a fridge, from Aik Leong @ Bukit Merah...

DSCF3244.jpg

Our hob & hood, from Delizia... dunno if it's gd.. also from the previous owner.. keke :notti:

DSCF3242.jpg

Living room.. & our storeroom, being camouflaged behind the painting... :good:

DSCF3229.jpg

Closer up view of the painting.. :)

DSCF3238.jpg

cornetto Posted Today, 12:55 AM

wah the red is indeed bold & beautiful!

1st impression looks like photo studio

ur flat same as ours...very near to the mrt tracks... free alarm clock keke...

Hi cornetto, urs is also v near to the mrt tracks? ours is like less than 100m away.. haha.. super loud.. but luckily i m immune to mrt track sounds already cos i m currently staying v near to one too.. poor Mr. Wormzzz got to adjust to that.. the price to pay for convenience.. :P

ranval Posted Today, 12:43 AM

Wow .. nice .. more pics pls ...

So lucky of you to get this place

Hi ranval, here you go.. more pics.. more to come shortly.. think i m an IT idiot.. **** slow in uploading pictures.. haha.. wonder if the problem's with me or the internet.. :yamseng: anyway, we also feel that we are lucky to get this place cos can save up quite a substantial amount on reno... keke... just need more effort to paint paint paint.. :P

Hi ranval, here you go.. more pics.. more to come shortly.. think i m an IT idiot.. **** slow in uploading pictures.. haha.. wonder if the problem's with me or the internet.. :bow: anyway, we also feel that we are lucky to get this place cos can save up quite a substantial amount on reno... keke... just need more effort to paint paint paint.. :wub:

Wowo.. thanks :bow:

can't wait to see more haha ...

Jia you Jia you :bow:! :(:help:

hahaha.. yeah man.. initially we tot that red might be just too bold & loud.. wanted to take a darker tone of red.. still remember that when we wanted to buy the paint, the person was also shocked, said that seldom got people wanted to take this colour.. keke.. glad that we still took the "risk".. it's worth it after we see d results from painting.. ;)

okie.. to continue from yesterday... shall post more pictures, continuing from the kitchen.. :)

My kitchen sink.. from the previous owner too.. used autosol to polish.. now it's v shiny.. as gd as new.. :P

DSCF3243.jpg

[bFront view of our kitchen.. & we've got a fridge, from Aik Leong @ Bukit Merah...

DSCF3244.jpg

Our hob & hood, from Delizia... dunno if it's gd.. also from the previous owner.. keke :notti:

DSCF3242.jpg

Living room.. & our storeroom, being camouflaged behind the painting... :notti:

DSCF3229.jpg

Closer up view of the painting.. :)

DSCF3238.jpg

Hi cornetto, urs is also v near to the mrt tracks? ours is like less than 100m away.. haha.. super loud.. but luckily i m immune to mrt track sounds already cos i m currently staying v near to one too.. poor Mr. Wormzzz got to adjust to that.. the price to pay for convenience.. :P

Hi ranval, here you go.. more pics.. more to come shortly.. think i m an IT idiot.. **** slow in uploading pictures.. haha.. wonder if the problem's with me or the internet.. :dancingqueen: anyway, we also feel that we are lucky to get this place cos can save up quite a substantial amount on reno... keke... just need more effort to paint paint paint.. :P

Hi, Is the painting in canvas? where did you get it. I am looking for nice affordable canvas oil painting.

thanks

Hi where can you get autosol? I want to clean my sink as well, dirrty dirrty liao... :D

Nice fiery red wall! Mine is in my guest room & study room!

autosol can be found in almost all hardware shop, or even provision shop and maybe NTUC or supermart. :bangwall:

the packaging is mostly black/copper color. It is a tube like those used for toothpaste.

Hi fteocs,

Hi, Is the painting in canvas? where did you get it. I am looking for nice affordable canvas oil painting.

Nope, the painting is not canvas.. It's actually a painting on the wall... not too sure of the price & where to get it.. cos it's from the previous owner... :)

Hi Storeberry, like what eR1c said, autosol can be gotten from almost everywhere... we got ours from Homefix... cheap & good... :P

Hi fteocs,

Nope, the painting is not canvas.. It's actually a painting on the wall... not too sure of the price & where to get it.. cos it's from the previous owner... :fire:

Hi Storeberry, like what eR1c said, autosol can be gotten from almost everywhere... we got ours from Homefix... cheap & good... !!

wah .. super duper goodest deal you got here ...

reno mostly done up already .. painted RED till SWEE ..

i'm droooling non stop seeing all your pics ...

:furious::curse: myself to behave ...

Hahaha.. thanks thanks.. we also tot that it is a very good deal luckily we got it slightly earlier before the property boom now.. **phews**

Just had a busy weekend... Friday evening after work, went with Mr. Wormz to Balestier to look for fluroscent lights for our studyroom. Finally got the cheapest one we could find in Edison Lightings, thanks to Bubblepearl for the recommendation. The female staff super friendly, chatted with us for about half an hour.. haha... The nice lady also introduced a contact to us for the installation of the lighting point for this fluroscent lamp. Other than that, we have to have one more lighting point for the light which we got in KL.

Dining light folded by Mr. Wormz. Kudos to him.. :)

DSCF3219.jpg

Saturday was a full day painting day as usual.. but the painting in the MBR took longer than expected. wonder if it's becos me & Mr. Wormz are getting sick of painting.. efficiency level drops.. 8| luckily we are almost done with painting. left with one more black wall in the living room... :) We also repainted the tv console black but the paint have not fully dried yet, so can't really see the effects. Hopefully the paint will not be sticky and the results will turn out good when we go back next week. :)

Picture of MBR without painting...

DSCF3224.jpg

Repainted MBR... In velvet dream... zz

DSCF3278_001.jpg

Today we decided to be on strike from painting and have a relaxing day.. keke... so no painting... :notti:

:wub: Has been a long long time since i updated on my blog.. been v busy lately.. or just to lazy to report on d progress... :P

Yesterday, we managed to get the dining & study room lights up... Plus our MBR glass door.. keke.. finally we have a door now... :)

Loo mantic dining lights.. look at the patterns on d wall.. And the muscular Mr. Wormz trying to modify the lights a bit here & there...

DSCF3303.jpg

Our study room lights

DSCF3307.jpg

Our toilet door.. alas

DSCF3324.jpg

Achievements today:

- Managed to finish painting + touching up on all d walls (Mr. Wormz overslept, so while waiting for him, i got this done.. keke .. :furious:

- Clean up d living room + MBR

- Clean up MBR windows

- Install dressing table & mirror

- Install string curtain for MBR

- Install shoe racks (Poor Mr. Wormz.. have to keep drilling holes today)

- Build our shelf cabinet

Today managed to finish up all the major or sort of urgent tasks.. what a relieft.. Now left with waiting part.. for our dining table, sofa & mattress tomorrow.. Can't wait.. :(

Our string curtains from Robinsons.. Finally got it up..

DSCF3320.jpg

Newly built cabinet.. Nice!

DSCF3331.jpg

very nice lights you have !!

nice house :D

how much is your reno expected to cost? :)

:dancingqueen: Has been a long long time since i updated on my blog.. been v busy lately.. or just to lazy to report on d progress... :bleah:

Yesterday, we managed to get the dining & study room lights up... Plus our MBR glass door.. keke.. finally we have a door now... :)

Loo mantic dining lights.. look at the patterns on d wall.. And the muscular Mr. Wormz trying to modify the lights a bit here & there...

DSCF3303.jpg

Our study room lights

DSCF3307.jpg

Our toilet door.. alas

DSCF3324.jpg

Achievements today:

- Managed to finish painting + touching up on all d walls (Mr. Wormz overslept, so while waiting for him, i got this done.. keke .. !!

- Clean up d living room + MBR

- Clean up MBR windows

- Install dressing table & mirror

- Install string curtain for MBR

- Install shoe racks (Poor Mr. Wormz.. have to keep drilling holes today)

- Build our shelf cabinet

Today managed to finish up all the major or sort of urgent tasks.. what a relieft.. Now left with waiting part.. for our dining table, sofa & mattress tomorrow.. Can't wait.. :P

Our string curtains from Robinsons.. Finally got it up..

DSCF3320.jpg

Newly built cabinet.. Nice!

DSCF3331.jpg

very nice lights you have :)

nice house :D

how much is your reno expected to cost? :)

Mrs Wormzzzz is busy tonight and she complains that I have not contributed enough to this thread, so here I am :wub::D

To answer snowie, this place which we bought is a resale flat and the prev owner has already done quite a bit of reno liao. We just furthur beautify and make the place our own :wub: Hee... so we need not incur much on the reno itself, but furnishing (including 2 Compaq Presarios laptop for each of us :P), I reckon we spent about S$13k ba :)

Allow me to carry on my duty of updating our progress ...

Our notice board from Ikea ... Damm tui.. today went to ikea sale, now 1/2 price from what I bought :curse:

DSCF3335.jpg

Another purchase from Ikea, our living room carpet... Free from Mrs Wormzzz (she lost a bet :P)

DSCF3337.jpg

My fav clock! Keke... This is the left side of our living room

DSCF3338.jpg

Best bargain of the day! $15 tempered glass cozy corner table from Ikea sale...

DSCF3339.jpg

Another bargain item from today-> Painting from Ikea As-Is corner... only $40! :yamseng: (must give myself APOTB for spotting it)

DSCF3340.jpg

hi can ask how much you paid for the carpet?

is the ikea sale worth going?

want to go but think of the crowd :) liao

good buys you've got there :yamseng:

your home really very swee :)

hi can ask how much you paid for the carpet?

is the ikea sale worth going?

want to go but think of the crowd :wub: liao

good buys you've got there :yamseng:

your home really very swee :)

We took leave since our furniture coming in today, so shun bian go Ikea ... no crowds! :) Think its ok only ba.. got a few bargains though

The carpet costs us $79, but think this one no discount.