Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
nana80

Mr. & Mrs Wormzzz's Lovenest

Our string curtains from Robinsons.. Finally got it up..

DSCF3320.jpg

how much did you pay for it? the track also comes together as 1 package?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
how much did you pay for it? the track also comes together as 1 package?

hi tingshen... we got the string curtains from Robinsons sale, at a 20% discount from the usual price of 99... as for the track, etc, it's actually from IKEA... so have to buy the things separately & drill ourselves.. :dancingqueen:

hi tingshen... we got the string curtains from Robinsons sale, at a 20% discount from the usual price of 99... as for the track, etc, it's actually from IKEA... so have to buy the things separately & drill ourselves.. :dancingqueen:

hi, which robinson you went to...do they have light colours for the string curtains? need to buy one for my parents' resale flat cos we are going to hack one more opening at toilet for convenience of old folks, but want to cover up that extra toilet door cos it is facing the main door...haha

hi, which robinson you went to...do they have light colours for the string curtains? need to buy one for my parents' resale flat cos we are going to hack one more opening at toilet for convenience of old folks, but want to cover up that extra toilet door cos it is facing the main door...haha

Hi doramo... we went to the robinsons in orchard.. think they have light colours, like white & cream colour if i am not wrong.. can go check it out.. :dancingqueen:

Thank you! really glad to have read your blog cos i think the string curtain concept is a much lower cost yet beautiful way of covering a door way, at least it won't burn a hole in my pocket :sport-smiley-004:

Edited by doramo

keke.. thanks jamez for the compliments.. d pro photos taken by Mr. Wormz... photography is his hobby.. so just nice.. can take some nice nice pics for the house.. :yamseng:

haha..can make him the official photographer for renotalk! then he go ard take pictures of the members' houses and post here.... :sport-smiley-004:

Edited by jamez

wow, that string curtain cost so much????

Hi tingshen..

yah.. the string curtains quite exp but quality is much better.. robinsons is having sales now.. 20% off.. maybe u can pop by to take a look.. determine if it's worth d price then.. !!

Thank you! really glad to have read your blog cos i think the string curtain concept is a much lower cost yet beautiful way of covering a door way, at least it won't burn a hole in my pocket :)

haha.. no problem.. tt's what the forum is here for.. to share ideas & concepts.. keke.. think we got some inspiration & ideas here too.. from the fellow forumers.. :)

Wah! Mr & Mrs Wormz...ur house so fast furnished liao...my house still empty empty leh... :sport-smiley-004:

i have not pack my books yet...still in my balcony.....ur house is sooooooo nice! the $$ is worth spending leh.... !!

Edited by bubblepearl

Wah ... your place has done up already. SWEE :yamseng:!!

Kudos to Mr Wormzzz , your pics are so pro ... just like in the Home & Decor Mag wor ..

Been a long time since I have popped by to visit ... , almost missed out lots ..

:):bangwall:

can't wait to see more updates ... if any. :dunno: