Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chanlin

96353518 Shirley Low Wanted to Buy New Macbook/Used Macbook(Within 1yrs OLD) By Laptop Buyer/New Laptop/Used Laptop

98350388 Whatsapp Cass Koh for enquiry.

Pawn Service Or Buyback Service available

Brand New Or Used Apple Macbook(within 1yrs OLD) Macbook Pro or Macbook Air/New Laptop & Used Laptop Wanted Pawn Laptop Buyback Laptop Buy Macbook Sell Macbook Wanted Macbook Macbook Wanted Buy Laptop Sell Laptop Wanted Laptop Laptop Wanted Laptop Buyer Laptop Dealer

MacPro.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Not long ago, my keyboard on my Mac looked like this. The keys had long ago ceased to be matte, and some keys had scuffs. At the same time, the laptop works fine. I don't know if I should buy a new laptop.

Why buy a new Mac if it works well? You can contact the service center and replace the keyboard with a new one. I recently replaced my keyboard and it's very inexpensive. By the way, now I want to turn off the backlight of the keyboard https://setapp.com/how-to/turn-off-keyboard-light-on-mac. I didn’t even think that it shines so brightly. It especially bothers me when I watch TV shows and movies in the dark.