Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Sharonaw

Cube Movers

Hi,

I had recently engage Cube Movers for my move. Due to rain, I was informed they will be slightly late. Team arrive slightly before 10am which is ok. The team wrapped and packed my furnitures and boxes with 30mins and was ready to move out for our 1st.  Despite the rain but the team continue to secure my items with clear wrappers and make sure everything was ready for the 2nd load. By about 12, our second was ready to move off. 
I must say the team was good and efficient beating the rain and shine. The team was friendly and professional. 

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
On 4/26/2022 at 4:17 AM, Brandcalfe said:

well, what is the name of the company with which you made the move?

The author indicated the company's name in the title of this topic; look again. In fact, I very often hear stories that movers do their job very poorly or that they are late and can arrive a whole hour later. I personally have not encountered this since I used these only once, and this was a service on this link. I don't know if I was lucky or if it was a very good service, but I didn't have any problems at all when moving. So here it is most likely necessary to choose according to the reviews of people you personally know.

This malfunction may be due to improper transportation of the freezer. I think you have the right to sue the moving company for property damage. We moved recently, too. The primary condition for me was the safety of my belongings. It took us a long time to choose a company that would make long-distance moves. There are quite a few such companies in New York City, but we chose seka moving company. I was happy with the move, and most importantly our things are kept in the same condition. If you are moving again, go to residential and commercial offers and learn more information about the services of this company of  residential and commercial https://calgarymoverspro.ca