Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bubblepearl

K&d @ Eunos

PLEASE avoid them if u can...i am v upset w them!

They promise they will send me the correct set of sofa cover by thur which is today...and today i call up...they say there is no such order!

Take note....we personally visited them twicE! They want us to take pix of the sofa that they deliver wrongly...we told them it is white that they deliver and the invoice written brown...they dun believe us! *cry* i am vvvv sad now..no nice nice sofa for pple to sit..and the sofa cover got a hole..which they say they cannot change for us!

Btw...we wait for abt 3 weeks..liao

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

So sorry to hear that...

our delivery was fine though.

hope everything works out.

oh dear! tis is terrible leh. wht do u mean they cant change for u? they delivered the wrong thg n hole some more.

i oso found them to b v careless ppl! we selected 2 colours for the fabric sofa and 3 cushions (2 beige, 1 brown). the guy wrote down all the colour codes in the invoice. after we left, i was looking at the invoice and discovered that the guy has mixed up the colours for the cushions-2 brown 1 beige. although can accept it, my hubby said if i really want, can go back to change. so we went back to the shop to change. somehow this time i decided to check the colour code against the sample colours (scared liao!!)...and u knw wht loh...one of the colour codes was wrongly written-white colour instead of beige colour.

jus imagine if we had decided not to change the colour of the cushions which was quite minor actually...we wouldn't have discovered that one of the colours for the sofa was oso wrongly written

retang...haiz..it happened to me again today!:P!

They delivered the colour correctly...BUT the POSITIONING is WRONG again....

they told me need to recitify....abt 3 weeks...therefore i warn everyone..dun get their family members to accept the order from them...u better inspect urself...THEY ARE SIMPLY LAZY! THEY DUN CHECK AT ALL...IN my invoice...there is drawings on the position liao! NOW they say cos they rush so they nvr see...OMG...what kind of FURNITURE are they!???

I AM SUPER DUPER GLAD that my TV console i got from another store...which the service and product...make me much more happier..than this!

I tot the delivery will be smooth so i get my dad to accept the sofa..and pay them...but who knows...this is my 1st purchase for my 1st new house w my bf and it turns out to a super "happy" incident for us...

retang...haiz..it happened to me again today!:P!

they told me need to recitify....abt 3 weeks...therefore i warn everyone..dun get their family members to accept the order from them...u better inspect urself...THEY ARE SIMPLY LAZY! THEY DUN CHECK AT ALL...IN my invoice...there is drawings on the position liao! NOW they say cos they rush so they nvr see...OMG...what kind of FURNITURE are they!???

I AM SUPER DUPER GLAD that my TV console i got from another store...which the service and product...make me much more happier..than this!

I tot the delivery will be smooth so i get my dad to accept the sofa..and pay them...but who knows...this is my 1st purchase for my 1st new house w my bf and it turns out to a super "happy" incident for us...

OMG!! i actually tot of going there for my furniture.. heng we decided go to other places

retang...haiz..it happened to me again today!:dunno:!

gee...tis shop ppl really so hopeless! 8| everytime oso need rectify n in the end stil not correct...wana wait til when like that? can make noise, get sth back fr them?

really hope they get it right for u tis time. cant imagine buy furniture oso so nightmare

im keeping my fingers crossed for my delivery nex mth. we oso bought tv console fr them...dun dare to think

Hi, just wondering which K&D are u guys referring to? Is it K&D Furniture Trading, No. 7 Kaki Bukit Road 2 #04-03 Great Pacific Warehouse? I bought my shoe rack and coffee table from them and never find any problem. Quite prompt in delivery too. In fact I'm thinking of going back to them for dining table.

Hi, just wondering which K&D are u guys referring to? Is it K&D Furniture Trading, No. 7 Kaki Bukit Road 2 #04-03 Great Pacific Warehouse? I bought my shoe rack and coffee table from them and never find any problem. Quite prompt in delivery too. In fact I'm thinking of going back to them for dining table.

yah its dat one

hmmm mayb bubblepearl's case is one of those rare unlucky cases...i guess it happens once in a blue moon

Oh bubblepearl, so sorry to hear that cos my impression of them is quite good. Hope u r able to do the exchange smoothly...

Yeah, my delivery was correct and prompt. The fella even threw in extra cushions for us without us asking..

Dont these guys have a warehouse / factory outlet at kaki bukit somewhere ?

Edit: [ replying to self ] :duh: re-read the thread.

Edited by sepultura