Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Hi, 

Decided to share my experience with everyone on this contractor that i engaged as they are fairly new to the industry.

The work involves hacking and laying of tiles at the car porch area. They shared that they prefer to go on site to take measurements which may explain why the price was so reasonable as compared to those that quote with floor plan. They even brought me sample tiles to choose from. Not once but thrice! 

As i was not at home the entire day, there was constant updating of the work progress. Everything were covered up nicely so that dust doesnt go into my house during hacking. The workmanship was superb (see for urself) and they cleaned up the entire area after work. 

Very pleasant experience i had. Way better than the previous tiling contractor that i engaged. 

92E4EF6B-BF57-4C4F-A62B-C8EF070A4EB7.jpeg

85FC14EC-40F8-44B9-8903-B413CFE6FFD8.jpeg

2F12139E-233B-4E28-ABC0-AFCABC5905F5.jpeg

Edited by JasmineTanXY

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi, May I have the tiler's contact please. I started my renovation but have to part ways with my ID firm as they manage my project badly. am left hanging now... thanks in advance.