Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Sliding - More expensive system. Eats into Front Boundary wall area upon opening. Swing - Cheaper but officially cannot open outwards into culvert area. Usually has center locking mechanism that obstructs driveway.

Autogate Recommendation

Hi All,

Any recommendation on Auto gate contractor? Something that is reasonable price and reliable?

Thanks.

Can try Michael @ 96735085. He installed my autogate system 9swing) for me. Reasonable price. So far no issues with the system

:notti:

Can try Michael @ 96735085. He installed my autogate system 9swing) for me. Reasonable price. So far no issues with the system

:notti:

Hi Vampree,

Thank you for contact. Cheers

Regards

Hi, can elaborate on this pls ? is there some rule against gates opening outwards onto the road ?

I think as long as gate do not swing outwards and 'cuts-into' main road it shd be fine. i doubt any swing-gate angle can be so wide that it cuts beyond the driveway and hangs above the drain.

which co michael belongs to, any wbsite? Thanks

:dancingqueen:

:sport-smiley-003:

which co michael belongs to, any wbsite? Thanks

:P

no website i think ... got his contact from someone and called him to change-out my system. As mentioned, no problem and easy to talk to ...

:dunno: