Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jenny25sg

Home & Decor Exhibition @ Expor

Hi Everyone,

I visitied the expo exhibition yesterday , there are some good deals on mattress. The Orthorest mattress (pocketed spring & memory foam) is for 698 (with lots of freebies like 2 pillow, bolster and pillow and mattress protector). I checked the other brands like simmons, slumberland... but these brands are not less than 1.5K :)

Any one please share your recommdations or experiences..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Oh is there an exhibition there? When is it till?

sori...i sidetracked...

Oh is there an exhibition there? When is it till?

sori...i sidetracked...

Yesterday. There's always this sort of exhibition at Expo.

The exhibition was till July 15.. ended yesterday. I bought 2 mattress both orthorest.. 1 King for 968 and 1 queen for 368.. the king came with 2 pillows , 2 bolster and 2 pillow and 1 mattress protector.. the deal was good.. Its the memory foam mattress. I tried the plush and pillo top also but I did not really like it..

I checked the other brands also like Simmon, Slumberland, king koil.. but it was expensive and the sales man were over committing.. the slumberland guy said the warranty covers 1-1 exchange anytime during the 15 yr warranty period.. when I asked him to show me in writing he backed out..

So finally I bot Orthorest.. I have to buy 1 more queen size for my guest room..

Cheers

The next on my list is sofa and curtains ... have been looking around for 2 weeks.. but still unable to find something that I really like..

Any suggestions??

The next on my list is sofa and curtains ... have been looking around for 2 weeks.. but still unable to find something that I really like..

Any suggestions??

what kind of sofas are you looking for? big cushy leathery/fabric or tight tight clean lines type?

Saw this on Ikea's website...planning to check it out this wkend if got time. Dunno how the construction is like though...

kramfors%20sofa.jpg

Massimmo is also nice...

Massimmo website

Went there a couple of times, since close to home. They had some decent offers on mattresses, but I didn't find any sofa/dining stuff worth buying. Their so called "promotion" prices were not any lower than market rates, you get the same rates if you walk in to a store at IMM. Cheaper still if you go to one of the kaki bukit or ubi warehouses.

Hi All,

Anyone bought 4star mattress recently? Seems like everyone going for the expensive ones. I dun really find there is such a big diff.

Please let me know if you all see places selling 4star at good price. Looking for king size!

Thanks. :notti: