2) edmund from 3d innovation

3) jim ng from *

4) bernard from ideal

5) jason lee from homemaker

6) mr seah from seah soon li

7) mr see from prestige

8) frankie

in the end i select 3d innovation

just for the rest looking from who to do their flat to see which gruop they like to visit

price different can be 3 to 6k from top list and bottom

:>

• Like 1

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

to all that read this thread i will update once my reno works start.. hope next month can start .. to those that like me from zero to searchin for quotations and looking for the right one to do your reno.. its really very tiring..

hi vonylim, these are my search if you do drop in

Hi Summerholiday,

Wow you reali did an intense sourcing, tx for the info.

Guess nw i hve 2 start my hmwrk of getting more quotes.

Tx :sport-smiley-004:

I would recommend from my experiences during our ID hunt:

Designer: Irene (Edgeline Planner) 8|

Price friendly: Kenneth (Ideal House), Mavis (U-Home), Mike (Baroque Design) and Kenny (GPLAN) :P

here to share my views on all the quotes i got from different company

for if i have more to spend, i don mind getting

1) a& d louis

2) ho bee partrick

3) huge stone jason sim

4) designer guy

5) livin concept johnny

6) dennis from active

7) wika/mod

8) alan from initial

price friendly

1) deen from lego

2) edmund from 3d innovation

3) jim ng from *

4) bernard from ideal

5) jason lee from homemaker

6) mr seah from seah soon li

7) mr see from prestige

8) frankie

in the end i select 3d innovation

just for the rest looking from who to do their flat to see which gruop they like to visit

price different can be 3 to 6k from top list and bottom

:>

Hi Summerholiday,

correct me if I am wrong, u actually go through all these 16 ID personally ?

Wah piang eh. Unbelievable but boy I am amazed by yr perserverance

Hi Summerholiday,

correct me if I am wrong, u actually go through all these 16 ID personally ?

Wah piang eh. Unbelievable but boy I am amazed by yr perserverance

most of them i meet them some i don cos first impression of quote no good full of hidden costs la :bleah: .. end up my selection wasn't those recommended ones.. as they are either too busy can give me anymore better service or too hard to meet.. :(

if hav prob meeting what if i need change design, got some touch up need to do, they busy wher got time :bleah: .. i believe that in this singapore, we have so much id/ contractors that do good jobs.. if this is busy, then go for another, i don find it a must to get those highly reccomended cos they usu already no time to enterain another one :) .. next they also spend long enough time to get back my quote :notti: , can image after 1 month the reccomended one then reply :notti: ? i need move in fast and good.. not good and slow. for ppl that can wait 2-3 months or 6 months.. no prob, for me i like to start asap once keys gotten and use the shortest time but with good work too for me to move in.. my husband and i are lucky that the one we pick actually we jus walk in, no reccomendation.. but after receive a good service, i did a check on them too.. they have no dermits contractor for the past 2 years, are contractors, so price good, have designer to work for them.. ok so i don need pay too much for high creativity designer, no money for that too.. next they did big projects like raffles hotel before and raffles town club.. if a big company dare give them to do their project, they must have a standard too, with that iso and radac.. more confident.. (pls note :radac doesn't mean that the company has good workmanship or low price... ) jus like case trust company also give problem la.. bit also been to their reno works.. proud to say that at least they didn't bring me to bubblepearl flat, its i know her from sgb forum then i visit her flat.. quite satisfy that the company can complete a job, hers is nice enuf lo.. of cos still ask them to bring us to their reno works la.. (i very realistic wan. if they are doing a detached rite now, no need scared they run off, a detach give them good enough works, so the company won run away la :notti: )

1) a& d louis meet, hb no click

2) ho bee patrick no meet he no time, his quote are standard another forumer also get same price

3) huge stone jason sim meet, high price every item a charge 30+k for same things i ask for

4) designer guy, meet high price 30+k too

5) livin concept johnny meet, quote come with hidden items, can tell will pay more much more

6) dennis from active meet, hb no click

7) wika/mod, meet, me no click price 30k

8) alan from initial, no meet, no intention to meet anymore..

price friendly

1) deen from lego, meet, hb no click

2) edmund from 3d innovation, meet and signed after few more meetings

3) jim ng from *, meet, i can tell my hb no click though he did meet, i know my hb type

4) bernard from ideal, no meet

5) jason lee from homemaker, no time to meet too far and hard time to arrange meeting

6) mr seah from seah soon li, meet, both of us no click

7) mr see from prestige, meet, :notti:

8) frankie no meet arrive too late

9) jackie indigenous design, no meet, too late already very happy with who we sign

17 here, i spend some times with 11 of them, time consuming but happy to get the result

most of them i meet them some i don cos first impression of quote no good full of hidden costs la :bleah: .. end up my selection wasn't those recommended ones.. as they are either too busy can give me anymore better service or too hard to meet.. :(

if hav prob meeting what if i need change design, got some touch up need to do, they busy wher got time :D .. i believe that in this singapore, we have so much id/ contractors that do good jobs.. if this is busy, then go for another, i don find it a must to get those highly reccomended cos they usu already no time to enterain another one :D .. next they also spend long enough time to get back my quote :( , can image after 1 month the reccomended one then reply :curse: ? i need move in fast and good.. not good and slow. for ppl that can wait 2-3 months or 6 months.. no prob, for me i like to start asap once keys gotten and use the shortest time but with good work too for me to move in.. my husband and i are lucky that the one we pick actually we jus walk in, no reccomendation.. but after receive a good service, i did a check on them too.. they have no dermits contractor for the past 2 years, are contractors, so price good, have designer to work for them.. ok so i don need pay too much for high creativity designer, no money for that too.. next they did big projects like raffles hotel before and raffles town club.. if a big company dare give them to do their project, they must have a standard too, with that iso and radac.. more confident.. (pls note :radac doesn't mean that the company has good workmanship or low price... ) jus like case trust company also give problem la.. bit also been to their reno works.. proud to say that at least they didn't bring me to bubblepearl flat, its i know her from sgb forum then i visit her flat.. quite satisfy that the company can complete a job, hers is nice enuf lo.. of cos still ask them to bring us to their reno works la.. (i very realistic wan. if they are doing a detached rite now, no need scared they run off, a detach give them good enough works, so the company won run away la :notti: )

I do agree with summerholiday. Those claim best and got so much work where got time to concentrate on so many. Also agree on the theory that if big company dare to give them project, the standard should not be too far. To me I feel that every must be given a chance. I believe that even some small company can do better job than the bigger one cos they usually are more flexible, they can concentrate on the work as not too much work to do. Mine was done by a low profile company but they have many work with Hong Leong, and big retailers, and some government project. So I am confident and comfortable with that.

Yup, i also agree on summerholiday theory. So now looking for other ID who can provide the attention we need. Although we are not in a rush to complete our hse, we also hope that the reno wont take too late as monitoring is a stressful thing. But i personally find it strange, since this is a forum there should be more recommendations instead most of the forummer seems to be using the same ID. Is there really no other better ID? Or its simply bcos all ppl including myself jus go through the lazy method by using only the recommended ones, hahaa if tats the case they are really earning big bucks...which also means that they will be super loaded and might not be able to provide much attention. haiz...really puzzled and headache. 8|

there are a lot of reno companies there, prob those good ones take jobs from those without internet or don botehr about forum one 8|

wow surprise bernard from ideal house still contact me and even propose to send me wat he had done for my floorplan layout.. quite good serivce although i had drop them due to my husband also tired to search.. so nice of him

hi toonsim, these are my prize search..

they are all being rec by forumers in sg forum except 3d innovations.. i got some of my posting in 3d innovations, you judge whether you want to try the company, me jus start my reno only, but the one handle my project got complain of late for appointment.. :< very bad so don want reco, but price friendly can try their company other collegues, you must like then take, don like don force yourself.. end up regret..

wow surprise bernard from ideal house still contact me and even propose to send me wat he had done for my floorplan layout.. quite good serivce although i had drop them due to my husband also tired to search.. so nice of him

in the end never receive the so call layout from him.. ;):)

although he said he wan email me jus for me to see though i never sign out