Sign in to follow this  
jamez

Our Home

no problem, so it'll not be so deep?

then can fit your fridge base liao :bangwall:

:bangwall: should be bah... :bangwall:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
i also want a big tv :notti::lol:

then get this TV i bought. :lol: i believe this is the lowest priced 42 plasma around... i also bought it from courts 2 months ago when they were having a sale... itz a Samsung plasma...with all the standard glossy glossy finishes...2007 model...the most ex i saw some shop selling this model is about $2400+..search around can get lower prices... :P

dunno bout the quality tho... i haven try for long period yet...:P

Edited by jamez

me waiting for the pioneer plasma price to drop

latest price is $2,999 but i'm hoping that the price will drop after comex and the gen 8 come out :P:notti:

me waiting for the pioneer plasma price to drop

latest price is $2,999 but i'm hoping that the price will drop after comex and the gen 8 come out :P:notti:

the only way that electrical prices will go is only down... when is the nex comex? :lol:

Nice Nice :lol::lol: TV area.

The Comex is starting this Thursday at Suntec. Best to avoid weekend. Planning to get myself a few TV there :notti: on Fri. Anyone want to join me and another friend to get better bargain. Looking at Panasonic as it's not too expensive.

I heard that 8G may be display there...can't wait to see the "black" that everyone is talking about in Europe on the Pio 8G. I was planning on that but i think price will be bombastic :P

TV is up... :deal:

TVedited.jpg

TV2Edited.jpg

and the duro lock i bought...

Lock.jpg

:notti:

Wah big TV, almost done le hor ur place. so nice.... i like the big mirror by the dining table :wub: :wub:

me gonna get lock soon, Duro good ar?

Nice Nice :wub:8| TV area.

The Comex is starting this Thursday at Suntec. Best to avoid weekend. Planning to get myself a few TV there :wub: on Fri. Anyone want to join me and another friend to get better bargain. Looking at Panasonic as it's not too expensive.

I heard that 8G may be display there...can't wait to see the "black" that everyone is talking about in Europe on the Pio 8G. I was planning on that but i think price will be bombastic :notti:

serious about 8G being displayed there?

then i think i better avoid that place liao

if see liao dun think i'll be contented with 7G :deal:

but i want to see if iMac got bargain or not leh :wub:

Nice Nice :good::good: TV area.

The Comex is starting this Thursday at Suntec. Best to avoid weekend. Planning to get myself a few TV there :( on Fri. Anyone want to join me and another friend to get better bargain. Looking at Panasonic as it's not too expensive.

I heard that 8G may be display there...can't wait to see the "black" that everyone is talking about in Europe on the Pio 8G. I was planning on that but i think price will be bombastic :good:

thanx for the compliment :)

wah...50 lighting points not enough wanna get a few TVs ah... :notti: man ur house is gonna be one luxurious pad... :dribble:

new stuff and technology is always expensive... :(

Wah big TV, almost done le hor ur place. so nice.... i like the big mirror by the dining table :wub: :wub:

me gonna get lock soon, Duro good ar?

yeah in fact itz all done already...except the curtains/blind...haven decide yet... :notti:

now slowly slowly buy all the stuff for the house loh...nex thing gonna buy after the curtains/blinds will be the mattress liao... :)

my favorite part is the mirror also :jawdrop: ...could be better if itz in one piece...but hdb lift cannot fit so have to

seperate them :bleah:

Duro not bad leh...i bought it at Homefix for $148. It includes 2 locks and 4 keys. The keys are usable for the 2 locks...one of it is the one in the pic...very easy to install (allen key also included) the other lock not in the pics can be fixed onto the gate also but must buy the attachment at Homefix also. Big and sturdy...turn the key and the locking pin will spring back to open position so no need to pull open. got another model smaller a bit but same thing...think itz about $128... :bow:

Edited by jamez

thanx for the compliment :P

wah...50 lighting points not enough wanna get a few TVs ah... :wub: man ur house is gonna be one luxurious pad... :bangwall:

new stuff and technology is always expensive... :sport-smiley-004:

yeah in fact itz all done already...except the curtains/blind...haven decide yet... :wub:

now slowly slowly buy all the stuff for the house loh...nex thing gonna buy after the curtains/blinds will be the mattress liao... :)

my favorite part is the mirror also :dancingqueen: ...could be better if itz in one piece...but hdb lift cannot fit so have to

seperate them :bangwall:

Duro not bad leh...i bought it at Homefix for $148. It includes 2 locks and 4 keys. The keys are usable for the 2 locks...one of it is the one in the pic...very easy to install (allen key also included) the other lock not in the pics can be fixed onto the gate also but must buy the attachment at Homefix also. Big and sturdy...turn the key and the locking pin will spring back to open position so no need to pull open. got another model smaller a bit but same thing...think itz about $128... :sport-smiley-004:

oops, now then see ur reply, when i bought the duro le. hehe. Why u need 2 locks wor? i bought mine at $68, and the lock latch as you know hehe cant fit. Thanks for getting it off me wor, shuai ge. LoL

I also left curtains and blind havent settle, u do the research liao then share share with me k? =p

Edited by Angelwrath

oops, now then see ur reply, when i bought the duro le. hehe. Why u need 2 locks wor? i bought mine at $68, and the lock latch as you know hehe cant fit. Thanks for getting it off me wor, shuai ge. LoL

I also left curtains and blind havent settle, u do the research liao then share share with me k? =p

hello Angelwrath...

lock holder fits perfect...

I typical Singapolean mah...kiasee kiasu kiaboh haha...datz y need 2 locks...seriously more security is not redundant..somemore now not living there wait kena break in... :thumbs up:

paiseh leh i not doing research for blind and curtain...my ID got intro his friend to me liao...i have not called him up yet...but most likely will got for him lah cos recommended and maybe got special price...if u wan i can intro to u also? i only got the guy's H/P number tho... :D

any idea what's the power consumption of the ceiling fan?

hello tingshen...

Im very sorry..but i have absolutely no idea... :P

Edited by jamez

Hi jamez, :dancingqueen:

Thanks for visiting our T-Blog.

So have you and your family moved into your new home yet? When is the BIG DAY? :thumbs up:

By the way, just did a search for electricity consumption for household appliances, here are the links if interested:

SP Services Online

Nation Average Consumption

Appliance typical power consumption

As for Fan (Ceiling or Circulating), it consumes 75 - 88 WATTS per hour, according to SP Services, its around 1.54 cents per hour.

Hope this helps! :P

:jawdrop:

Hi jamez, :(

Thanks for visiting our T-Blog.

So have you and your family moved into your new home yet? When is the BIG DAY? :P

By the way, just did a search for electricity consumption for household appliances, here are the links if interested:

SP Services Online

Nation Average Consumption

Appliance typical power consumption

As for Fan (Ceiling or Circulating), it consumes 75 - 88 WATTS per hour, according to SP Services, its around 1.54 cents per hour.

Hope this helps! :(

:dunno:

hello tim_chenie!

helpful as always! thanx! :(

should be moving in end october or early november...slowly slowly lah... :(