Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jamez

Our Home

Jimz .. 'chui' liao la.. wait for pics until durian drop liao.. like that not enough, the durian seeds also start to sprout roots liao :P lol.

Anyway saw the finished product personally and kudos to you and your wife efforts :( Next time share your 'unused' ideas with me when its my turn hor 8|

Happy working .. good weather to sleep .. :~ lol

eh everyday see u in person not enough wanna ka chiao me at my blog also.... :(

just visited your t-blog..

Congrat your house is newly done

Thanx Cartoon Wayne! 8|

Finally got some time to update this thing...phew...

Ok i've moved in like for a month now...not easy leh wanna maintain own house clean here clean there still can spot dirt loh...kudos to my wife...the ultimate superpower bionic cleaning machine :D

anywayz heres a lil bit more pics...furnished.

edit4.jpg

edit3.jpg

edit2.jpg

:~

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
yo yo jamez, long time no see :)

love your sofa, especially the single seater :):wub:

hello applefreak...yeah been busy for awhile...

the single wan hoh...wah i got it at a sale...aim the seat for very long liao...because of the price i gave up...then walk past again got this crazy sale... :deal:

hello applefreak...yeah been busy for awhile...

the single wan hoh...wah i got it at a sale...aim the seat for very long liao...because of the price i gave up...then walk past again got this crazy sale... :yamseng:

wah so envious, you must have been very excited about the sale right?

me also aiming some things but still no sale :notti:

hopefully there'll be some more sales coming up after CNY

how's life in your new place? getting used to spending days off cleaning up? :notti:

wah so envious, you must have been very excited about the sale right?

me also aiming some things but still no sale :notti:

hopefully there'll be some more sales coming up after CNY

how's life in your new place? getting used to spending days off cleaning up? :P

yah confirm alot of sales before and after CNY... :notti:

wah siong leg...feel like less and less time to slack around...last time knock off work rest liao...now knock off come back clean here and there...off day slack abit then clean here clean there...haha...bobian lah...wanna maintain this condition must put in effort loh... :unsure:

Choi, you say like that here, later everybody tot we are gays, some more want to spank my ars :bleah:

Finally get to see updated pics - clock and the $$$ coffee table and chair LOL. Looks more and more complete and must feel good now going back home :notti: any plans to buy a rug/carpet for your coffee table?

!!

eh everyday see u in person not enough wanna ka chiao me at my blog also.... :o

Hi jamez,

Even nicer place you have with all the furnitures.

Happy & prosperous CNY ...yes i know it's a bit early but just in case i forgot as very busy these days.

Cheers

Hi jamez,

Even nicer place you have with all the furnitures.

Happy & prosperous CNY ...yes i know it's a bit early but just in case i forgot as very busy these days.

Cheers

hello lifestyle...happy Chinese New Year too! thanx for ur compliments... i have noe checked out ur blog in a long time...but im quite sure itz gonna be nice :furious: gonna check out later..... :(

Choi, you say like that here, later everybody tot we are gays, some more want to spank my ars :furious:

Finally get to see updated pics - clock and the $$$ coffee table and chair LOL. Looks more and more complete and must feel good now going back home 8| any plans to buy a rug/carpet for your coffee table?

:)

i wan rug...but wife dun like leh...tot i told u liao? :furious:

hahaha me still not so bad

knock off work can rest, but weekends got to spend a few hours to clean up 8|

haha...sunday we spend half the day cleaning up... morning i go run eat breakfast with my kaki then come back clea up hse...late afternoon then go out slack...pong chek liao.... 8|

Old liao, easy to forget things. Sometimes say things twice also duno LOL. The living room look sort of empty without the rug. :bleah: Nvm, save the money for other things then :good:

i wan rug...but wife dun like leh...tot i told u liao? :good:

Old liao, easy to forget things. Sometimes say things twice also duno LOL. The living room look sort of empty without the rug. :dancingqueen: Nvm, save the money for other things then :good:

nvm lah let it empty...i like the space... :P cya tomoro. :good:

No problem ranval...i also go ur thread KPO alot alot haha...if fact i KPO everywhere. :P

Thanx for ur kind comments too.. :P choosing the right colours were a headache for me tho...cos i dun wanna overdo it and make the whole place look so "flashy..if all white i feel look too plain loh...datz y i only choose to do up one wall in each of the room to make them look abit interesting...

herez 2 more pics taken juz now...

Studyroom.jpg

this is the study room....

Showerhead.jpg

...and the showerhead...

:(

thanx very much diva79...

the doors are as plain as i wanted...i dunno about the noise issue tho...cos haven move in never try heh heh...hopefully not very "noisy" haha... :P

Jamez

Mind sharing where did you get the shower head & price?

Thks!:~ Very nicely done up house u have!:P!

Regards

Vince

eh everyday see u in person not enough wanna ka chiao me at my blog also.... :(

Thanx Cartoon Wayne! :dunno:

Finally got some time to update this thing...phew...

Ok i've moved in like for a month now...not easy leh wanna maintain own house clean here clean there still can spot dirt loh...kudos to my wife...the ultimate superpower bionic cleaning machine :bangwall:

anywayz heres a lil bit more pics...furnished.

edit4.jpg

edit3.jpg

edit2.jpg

8|

HI, I'm new to renotalk & I'm just wondering after going thru your blog from page 1 to page 6..... the layout showed a store room but whilst renovating, the store room is no longer there and you made the place look larger and nicer.... I just bought a resale flat near toa payoh (4NG 1101sqf and 28 yrs) so I really like what you did. May I ask how you proceed to hack the store room. Must I get permission 1st from HDB and is there costs to this? Can you tell me the details pls? :)

HI, I'm new to renotalk & I'm just wondering after going thru your blog from page 1 to page 6..... the layout showed a store room but whilst renovating, the store room is no longer there and you made the place look larger and nicer.... I just bought a resale flat near toa payoh (4NG 1101sqf and 28 yrs) so I really like what you did. May I ask how you proceed to hack the store room. Must I get permission 1st from HDB and is there costs to this? Can you tell me the details pls? :yamseng:

hello kalista...paiseh never log in dat often now...

Yeah there is supposed to be a store room between the kitchen and the living room...the first owner of the house had it hacked away so unfortunatly i cun tell u how it was done.

However i roughly know that u can get ur renovator to apply to HDB to hack dat away as long as therez no beams across the walls...cost wise i believe will be factored into ur hacking of stuff around the house...dunno wat is the market rate now though...

no much help huh...paiseh... :P

Jamez

Mind sharing where did you get the shower head & price?

Thks!:P Very nicely done up house u have!:furious:!

Regards

Vince

Hello Vince...I got the shower head from Sim Siang Choon...cun remember the price...got to dig out the reciept to see... thanx for ur compliments... :notti: