Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
GoodVictor

Mini Dehumidifier

Hi all
Does anyone use a mini dehumidifier in their Caravans? I have just bought one off amazon for £20 (it only a mini one). My Caravan is kept in storage without electricity, so this will only be used when in the van when away. I thought it might be a good idea to keep condensation/moisture down when away in the caravan.

What are peoples thoughts/experiences?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Smaller dehumidifiers are a wonderful solution if you have a smaller room that doesn't necessitate investing in a larger, more expensive dehumidifier. They can still effectively remove moisture, and because they're compact, they're portable and can be quickly moved to another room. There are many models which are good for this work, but if you don't know what to choose, here is a top 5 on dehumidifiercritic.com, which can help you a lot. It's always easier when you have from what to choose.

1 hour ago, Lothric said:

Smaller dehumidifiers are a wonderful solution if you have a smaller room that doesn't necessitate investing in a larger, more expensive dehumidifier. They can still effectively remove moisture, and because they're compact, they're portable and can be quickly moved to another room. There are many models which are good for this work, but if you don't know what to choose, here is a top 5 on dehumidifiercritic.com, which can help you a lot. It's always easier when you have from what to choose.

Thanks for this information.