Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chew@PPLe

Any Nice Hangouts Over The Weekend In Spore?

Sorry but I got a "bus on fire" article in that link you gave - sure you got the correct article? Hehe...

Are you saying that the living standard in KL is higher than Singapore?? How could it be, unless you are talking about hi-end stuff like branded items. Otherwise, restaurants and lifestyle outlets (spas, hair salons, etc) are all cheaper.

i just want to show you... go kl... if taking by bus, choose the travel agency properly :deal:

oops... i refering to cost of living :( my point is like hwat phantom had said :yamseng:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
i just want to show you... go kl... if taking by bus, choose the travel agency properly !!

oops... i refering to cost of living !! my point is like hwat phantom had said :yamseng:

KL is still ok but better don't go JB now b'cos security isn't very good now. from newspapers reading. but if can, it's better don't go malaysia for the time being. :P

Anyone considering Holiday Inn Batam? I've been there twice le and I enjoyed both trips very much...the spa there is excellent...just go there with a few friends to chill out over the weekends for a nua trip....I gave that 2 thumbs up! Some more they got promotion right now.....

Anyone considering Holiday Inn Batam? I've been there twice le and I enjoyed both trips very much...the spa there is excellent...just go there with a few friends to chill out over the weekends for a nua trip....I gave that 2 thumbs up! Some more they got promotion right now.....

can share more? been super stressed recently & need to get away alone for a while...

can share more? been super stressed recently & need to get away alone for a while...

Hi Cornetto, saw your post in another thread...cheer up! :bangwall:

Check out the below website....me and my friends just went for the soulmate package....enjoyed it very much....i think it's a good way to destress....just go there and chill out for the weekend, you will feel better :D

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/hi/1/en/h.../BTAID/packages

thanks a lot air... but need 2 to travel? i going alone leh... :bangwall:

yup, just a 45min ferry ride? But dun go alone lah....round up a few friends go there for spa...pamper yourself a bit...if you take time off alone, u will feel worse cos your mind will tend to go haywire with all the thinking....friends can help cheer u up and divert your attention. U will come back feeling better :D

dun think i can find anyone to go wif me.

used to have mostly guy frens during clubbing days... after marriage i shut off from many pp...

the closest female fren i had is now stuck like glue to her BF cos he gg to the US soon. next closest one sure turn me down like always. i dun really have many frens :bangwall:

plus i planning to go on weekday in sep...

Edited by cornetto

dun think i can find anyone to go wif me.

used to have mostly guy frens during clubbing days... after marriage i shut off from many pp...

the closest female fren i had is now stuck like glue to her BF cos he gg to the US soon. next closest one sure turn me down like always. i dun really have many frens :bangwall:

plus i planning to go on weekday in sep...

Frankly speaking, i think the best person to go with you is your hubby....just a one night weekend stay will do...there cannot stay long otherwise u will feel very bored....2D1N stay just nice...and because there is pretty nothing much you can do there except nua and spa, both of u can talk your heart out..he won't have any distractions at all...i think it's the best time to talk then...rekindle your love a bit....

Frankly speaking, i think the best person to go with you is your hubby....just a one night weekend stay will do...there cannot stay long otherwise u will feel very bored....2D1N stay just nice...and because there is pretty nothing much you can do there except nua and spa, both of u can talk your heart out..he won't have any distractions at all...i think it's the best time to talk then...rekindle your love a bit....

it has dawned upon me that he can only share my joys & not my sorrows. but he himself can go out & have fun & totally forget abt me & ignore me. he will only turn to me when he is having a bad patch. selfish pig. i do not wish to go with him. why must i be so dependant on him? what for i share so much joy with him while he can retort: "dun think the world revolves ard u" when i said i am upset & needed a shoulder to cry on. i must learn to be happy by myself. this is what i owe myself.

it has dawned upon me that he can only share my joys & not my sorrows. but he himself can go out & have fun & totally forget abt me & ignore me. he will only turn to me when he is having a bad patch. selfish pig. i do not wish to go with him. why must i be so dependant on him? what for i share so much joy with him while he can retort: "dun think the world revolves ard u" when i said i am upset & needed a shoulder to cry on. i must learn to be happy by myself. this is what i owe myself.

I think you are too upset now...but really, u need to drag ur hubby to have a heart to heart talk....dun give up on your marriage. I'm sure you don't know why he treats you this way too, you must find out then...dun give up....:dancingqueen:

Sometimes a short trip will improve yr relationship. Trust me, I also had a hard and downtime with

my HB sometime bk. If u c my other threads, u can also c hw upset and hw bad our relationship is....

A short trip will definitely helps!

Hmmm Cornetto, sound like you're having pre-wedding blues. Don't give up dear, I went through it once. I think gals tend to be more sensitive over guy's actions, even though he may not mean it that negatively. With good communication, you two will be able to smooth out the rough edges.

Looks good, how to book online? I try clicking and they just lead to the normal online booking page, how to choose the specific package?

Edited by chew@PPLe

Sometimes a short trip will improve yr relationship. Trust me, I also had a hard and downtime with

my HB sometime bk. If u c my other threads, u can also c hw upset and hw bad our relationship is....

A short trip will definitely helps!

you mean a short trip for "alone" or "together"? :no: if "together" then i agreed that it really work lor. :no:

sometimes, my hb and i also have "pre-wedding blues". :no: