Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chew@PPLe

Any Nice Hangouts Over The Weekend In Spore?

Hmmm Cornetto, sound like you're having pre-wedding blues. Don't give up dear, I went through it once. I think gals tend to be more sensitive over guy's actions, even though he may not mean it that negatively. With good communication, you two will be able to smooth out the rough edges.

Looks good, how to book online? I try clicking and they just lead to the normal online booking page, how to choose the specific package?

Agree with chew@pple...to make your marriage work and last, both parties need to put in effort...:bangwall:

Hihi you can just email to them reservation@holidayinn-batam.com then just inform them the package you are interested in...they will even help you book the ferry tickets...I just came back from the soulmate package 2 weeks ago :dunno:

Edited by Air

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Agree with chew@pple...to make your marriage work and last, both parties need to put in effort...:good:

Hihi you can just email to them reservation@holidayinn-batam.com then just inform them the package you are interested in...they will even help you book the ferry tickets...I just came back from the soulmate package 2 weeks ago :good:

:dunno: thanks! I hope they have vacancy in Sept :bangwall:

:deal: thanks! I hope they have vacancy in Sept :D

Should have...the resort quite big...enjoy planning ya trip!! :bow:

just checked... late aug & sep should be available... only the weekend ard national day no more...

dun think i can find anyone to go wif me.

used to have mostly guy frens during clubbing days... after marriage i shut off from many pp...

the closest female fren i had is now stuck like glue to her BF cos he gg to the US soon. next closest one sure turn me down like always. i dun really have many frens :)

plus i planning to go on weekday in sep...

i same as u... i also not much frens de....

perhaps we should hang out together some time...

hihi cornetto.. how r u? feeling beta in yr heart?

cheer up k..

anywae batam and bintan is gd!! =)

Hey, do we need to apply VISA to go Batam? Planning to try out the Holiday Inn Soulmate package recommended.

No need visa for international passports...just book with hotel and they will arrange everything, even the ferry tickets....took up the soulmate package with a group of friends and we all loved it! Their massage is superb!

If i'm not wrong, the soulmate package only valid till end Oct...:)

Edited by Air

Heehee, ya, I just mailed them my details. Looking fwd to it! BTW, do I need to "check-in" early for the ferry? Sorry I sua ku... very long never take ferry liao... The time diff btw Batam and here is they're 1 hr later rite?

Heehee, ya, I just mailed them my details. Looking fwd to it! BTW, do I need to "check-in" early for the ferry? Sorry I sua ku... very long never take ferry liao... The time diff btw Batam and here is they're 1 hr later rite?

No need to check in early...just be at the harbourfront ferry terminal one hour before the ferry departs to collect your ferry tickets...no seats number too....free seating....about 45-50 ferry ride to batam...enjoy your trip and share your experience ya? :)

My getaway to Holiday Inn was great ;) the hotel is clean, beautiful, pretty impressive for a 7 yr old building. The food is delicious also! Love the spa :unsure: I got upgraded to a 2 bedroom suite and felt a bit wasted with the extra room but we had fun :rolleyes: Wouldn't mind going again if they continue the promotion.

Thanks for the recommendation, Air!