Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rummi

French Lace-looking Curtain

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Have u seen this kind of curtain in Spore?

its white mesh weaved into lace patterns.

Curtain close-up

Hi rummi,

The curtain that you're referring to is also known as lace curtain fabric. Lace curtains can be thick and crocheted or delicate and light.

You can try browsing at Spotlight, at Joo Chiat Complex, Arab Street or even Textile Centre at Key Point.

Cheers!

Hi rummi,

The curtain that you're referring to is also known as lace curtain fabric. Lace curtains can be thick and crocheted or delicate and light.

You can try browsing at Spotlight, at Joo Chiat Complex, Arab Street or even Textile Centre at Key Point.

Cheers!

oh, so this is a pretty common curtain fabric... didnt know tat:p

thanks gendon!

oh, so this is a pretty common curtain fabric... didnt know tat:p

thanks gendon!

You're welcome, and happy curtain-shopping! :yamseng::D

Edited by gendon

sorry to hijack tis thread, but anyone seen tis organza curtain b4?

tis two pics are actually the same organza curtain, understand dat it's two colours one lor... one side gold n one side silver... the lines are strings inside the organza to give a 3D look. so far oni saw in once b4 but too expensive even after bargaining.. am looking for a place which can offer a lower quote.

34-11.jpg

34-10.jpg

hi Runmi

did u manage to find your lace curtains ? do let me know where to get it :notti:

hi chery08, in the end, i bought all the curtains u saw in tat foto back from new zealand :)

hi chery08, in the end, i bought all the curtains u saw in tat foto back from new zealand :bangwall:

i was just abt to say, the pic looked like it was taken in nz :~

Have u seen this kind of curtain in Spore?

its white mesh weaved into lace patterns.

Curtain close-up

Joo Chiat complex, 1st floor, shop facing outside main road have a shop that sells alot of variety of such lace curtains cheaply. I was curtain hunting and i juz ask why the cheap price comparing to organza. the uncle told me that now the in curtain is organza and that's why organza is ex now. whereas lace curtain was a past thing and no much ppl buying so there's a offer to try to clear the stock.

Joo Chiat complex, 1st floor, shop facing outside main road have a shop that sells alot of variety of such lace curtains cheaply. I was curtain hunting and i juz ask why the cheap price comparing to organza. the uncle told me that now the in curtain is organza and that's why organza is ex now. whereas lace curtain was a past thing and no much ppl buying so there's a offer to try to clear the stock.

thks for the clue :P

they r not the same kind of lace-curtain... anyway, i'd already stocked up in nz.