Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Ciarana

Bitcoin offshore server hosting?

Hello,

I have a forum website(invision board) and need some inputs to select a dedicated server.
My forum has 8 million posts (Including posts and topics) in total.
Right now i am using Xeon 5260 2 bay chaisis
32 gb ram
400 gb SD
I just want to know how can we determine the server configuration ..based on what factors?
Current issues i am facing is database table crashes....
Any info on Libertyvps.net offshore server hosting? Alternatives ? Reviews ?

Thanks

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Bitcoin offshore server hosting services allow users to freely send and receive bitcoins without interference from financial institutions or government entities. As is the case with any money, the more freedom you have in using your bitcoin, the happier you will be. Bitcoin offshore server hosting services offer a safe and secure environment in which to transfer and store your bitcoins, so they’re entirely out of the reach of anyone who may want to steal them from you. If you need one, you can contact the guys from Offshore Hosting. They are the best on the market nowadays.

Bitcoin is a very unstable currency, a lot of factors affect the value of bitcoin. Today bitcoin is much cheaper; it seems that this is the best time to buy it. Now the cost of bitcoin is about $ 40000, so I decided to invest all my money in bitcoin. On this site https://cryptex.net/en I was able to buy bitcoin without commissions and unnecessary costs. I am sure that in a few months, bitcoin will beat its historical maximum in price and will be worth more than a hundred thousand.

Well, do you know that our governments already track those servers as well? I found that out a couple of days ago, as since the war started in Ukraine, many Ukrainian people have tried to make different manipulation with cryptocurrencies, and certain European institutions caught them. And now they know how to track that and spot all the offshore servers, so it's not the best option anymore. I think you need to find out all about crypto world to understand why and how these institutions actually managed to catch them.