Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
enci

Singapore Buddha's Tooth Is A Fake ?!?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hahaha... a mere $4 everyone forget the tooth...

anyway, if he does not wan to return a $4, he can log in using diff name and forgo the Enci login..

haiz...

Maybe he is very poor? Maybe he needs the $4? :dancingqueen:

Must be a 'face' issue lah - some people just don't like to be pushed around like that, die-die also dowan to return, see what you can do?

Like you said can just change nick and come back; we are all faceless souls anyway. But sad for those who still unknowingly of this incident, still posting in his other threads to email samples of furniture and wallpapers, etc.

i thought i gave a very good suggestion.. dropping off a cheque..

storeberry mei-mei.. sorry hor.. if a person don't wanna pay.. you go to his house also no use..

Yah go to enci house for $4 also no use. Why not pjust treat it as the $4 has been donated to charity

Edited by TPY

Yah go to enci house for $4 also no use. Why not pjust treat it as the $4 has been donated to charity

Li hai .. like this also can, pei fu pei fu

:dunno: you part-time loanshark? or their runner? No? you got potential!:):curse:

Li hai .. like this also can, pei fu pei fu

my message is for storeberry to for go the $4 to charity. enci take my advises again

Pay whatever you owe! Do not take anything that do not belongs to you. Else you may feel like you are haunted by Along.

anything-whatever.jpg

Edited by TPY

Yah treated gone for good, donated to ENCI's charity... for whichever temple he goes to? If ever he goes to one??? Wahahahaha...

Let enci have WHATEVER he want...... Reminds me of the advertisment.....

What happen to the man that in-herit the whatever from the deathbed of his father?

Retribution......... HA HA

wah ! thot realli abt the tooth.. but then turns out about something else.. hehe !

hmm,...somemore i just send this enci the email on the wallpaper eh.. bt no reply yet .. hah !