any photos of your place?

me love pix, think i'll change my nick to pix freak :D

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
paiseh paiseh angie, hijack your thread

will pm christine for other questions burning in my mind :bow:

any photos of your place?

me love pix, think i'll change my nick to pix freak :deal:

No prob!! Looks quite good leh..

hmm the "arms" cost around $15 - but nowadays requires stainless steel. that price i dont know.

can buy from geylang lor 17-19 and some bigger hardware stores.

Or just ask your contractor to take care of it.

Aaaaahhh....! :D

The whole house windows are push/pull ones...but the kitchen ones can't be closed..somehow the windows are not aligned to the ledge...think it's crooked..

the HDB inspection officer didnt do a thorough checks on the windows? Thought they supposed to ensure that most of the things are ok especially the windows.

the HDB inspection officer didnt do a thorough checks on the windows? Thought they supposed to ensure that most of the things are ok especially the windows.

For resale flats, HDB will only ensure that the HDB rules are not flouted. The flat is sold to you 'as-is' and unfortunately, it is your responsibility to ensure that the flat is in order before you take over. If I remember correctly, I receive a letter from HDB stating this.

If you've already taken over your house, see if your ID can help you fix some of the issues that you encounter. If you're on good terms with the ID, he might be able to fix it and absorb the cost of the smaller items.

For resale flats, HDB will only ensure that the HDB rules are not flouted. The flat is sold to you 'as-is' and unfortunately, it is your responsibility to ensure that the flat is in order before you take over. If I remember correctly, I receive a letter from HDB stating this.

If you've already taken over your house, see if your ID can help you fix some of the issues that you encounter. If you're on good terms with the ID, he might be able to fix it and absorb the cost of the smaller items.

Hope he'll absorb the costs of the smaller items..hope my window don't fall off in the meantime..will go later in the afternoon to snap more pictures..

Hope he'll absorb the costs of the smaller items..hope my window don't fall off in the meantime..will go later in the afternoon to snap more pictures..

ya really hope your contractor can fix for u. The HDB officer should have opened and try all the windows. When I sold my place previously, the HDB officer opened every single windows.

ya really hope your contractor can fix for u. The HDB officer should have opened and try all the windows. When I sold my place previously, the HDB officer opened every single windows.

Just my luck lor... :yamseng:

The storeroom under the stairs

dscn2219rd2.th.jpg

Kitchen entrance and entrance to living room

dscn2220ji1.th.jpg

Living room

dscn2216uy7.th.jpg

Dining area...where the old balcony was

dscn2221mp7.th.jpg

Anybody knows what this thing is?? It's right above my rubbish chute..it's locked and the previous owner have no key to it...considering there's no one living above me, is that to 'service' the rubbish chute??! They hid it behind a really old chinese calligraphy painting!

dscn2225gh2.th.jpg

Edited by angielim

Just my luck lor... :yamseng:

dscn2219rd2.th.jpg

dscn2220ji1.th.jpg

wah...very nice staircase...mine only metal railings...not wood.

I love my stairs too! Will cost $480 to polish it...

huh? i was quoted around $300 nia....for stairs without wood railings.

maybe you wanna source around.... ST classifieds i remember the phone number is something ending wtih 1011or 1001.

Just my luck lor... :dancingqueen:

dscn2219rd2.th.jpg

dscn2220ji1.th.jpg

Living room

dscn2216uy7.th.jpg

Dining area...where the old balcony was

dscn2221mp7.th.jpg

Anybody knows what this thing is?? It's right above my rubbish chute..it's locked and the previous owner have no key to it...considering there's no one living above me, is that to 'service' the rubbish chute??! They hid it behind a really old chinese calligraphy painting!

dscn2225gh2.th.jpg

wow, the house condition is very good. The sliding doors are still so new. Really love the cornices, can consider keeping it in original colours. Btw, how much COV?

hmm....i also dunno what's that but i remembered GMC also had that above her rubbish chute.

huh? i was quoted around $300 nia....for stairs without wood railings.

maybe you wanna source around.... ST classifieds i remember the phone number is something ending wtih 1011or 1001.

Maybe mine's inclusive of the railings? :dancingqueen:

wow, the house condition is very good. The sliding doors are still so new. Really love the cornices, can consider keeping it in original colours. Btw, how much COV?

hmm....i also dunno what's that but i remembered GMC also had that above her rubbish chute.

Keeping the sliding doors.. :bangwall:

Paid 27k COV..lucky exercised OTP in Feb..prices then still quite reasonable..my agent said Bishan now asking for min. 100k COV now..it's madness!

Can hear water dripping in that 'thingy' above the rubbish chute!

wah i love the store under the stairs :dunno:

very harry potter leh :notti:

lol...yah hor! Didn't link it to Harry Potter! I love Harry Potter! :unsure: