Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Olivoil

How long after surgery before you can...Smoke marijuana?

Okay, I am so not looking to be told that smoking weed is illegal and bad for you.  I know that it's not the best thing in the world, but I also don't smoke that often.  That being said, I am the kind of person that is on edge a lot, I worry often about things I cannot control and I really like to smoke sometimes because it makes me relax and just enjoy life a little more.  To ME, weed makes me feel like how I think other people feel with alcohol.  Alcohol to me, makes me feel like I have no control and it makes me tired.  I would be fine to never have a sip of alcohol ever again if I could have weed every now and then.

I am 3.5 weeks out of surgery.  I know smoking is bad for the pouch.  I do not want to mess up my pouch, hence I am asking when you think it might be okay to indulge in this again?

I am not worried about the munchies or anything like it, when I smoke I am mostly thirsty and drink water/low-cal drinks, if I ever do get true 'munchies' I always have healthy snacks around like apples or carrot sticks.

So, to the people that also indulge in some recreational weed, when did you smoke again? Did it hurt, were you fine, did you feel like you should've waited longer?  Just trying to make an educated decision.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

After surgery, you should not smoke marijuana. The reasons for this are many. First, weed is addictive. Second, smoking weed can impair your healing. Third, after any surgery, you should quit smoking cigarettes for good. Anyway, you should wait a month after the surgery. Instead, you can try to eat some marijuana food from Amsterdam. You can read the article from http://couponfaro.com/store/6336 to understand better where to have a good dinner with friends. Only there will you find all kinds of food with marijuana.

I think it's better not to smoke marijuana at all, because it's unhealthy. As for the health benefits of marijuana, I don't really believe in that either. I believe that if you want to get a really positive effect, then it is better to take cbd nutritional supplements, for example, CBD oil UK. It is really safe, but at the same time effective supplement.

I think it's essential to consult your doctor about when it might be safe to smoke again. They can provide personalized guidance based on your specific surgery and recovery progress. Your well-being should always be the top priority.I recently came across some informative info about cannabis and its effects. You might find it helpful to check it out here: https://releaf.co.uk/blog/uk-cannabis-insights-infographic. It's always good to stay informed, especially when making decisions that could impact your health.Remember that recovery times vary from person to person, so there's no one-size-fits-all answer.