Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Olivoil

which configurations on Windows 10 before podcasting

Hello my dear audacity-friends,
when I record a podcast with a friend (two seperate recordings), we always record the tone from the other person through our headphones.
I have looked everywhere and can't find any solution or way not to record the other persons speech. Has it something to do how to set the configuration on my windows 10 sound system? Any idea would help me a lot.
Thanks!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I am sorry, but I don't think such a thing is possible without having expensive equipment or the latest version of windows. It just happens that PCs have not caught up to the latest trends and our latest needs and still need a lot of work to be done for us to get the best quality in everything we do. If you don't want any glitches or echo while filming your podcast, you should buy some expensive mic that picks up only your voice. You could also reinstall windows from https://mysoftwarekeys.com/product/windows-10-pro-mak-500-pc-activations-license-key as they have the latest version, which does not present as many glitches as the older versions.

How do I find Microsoft Windows key? To find Microsoft Windows key, you can try the following methods: 1. Product Key Sticker: If you purchased a physical copy of Windows, the product key may be located on a sticker on the back of the CD/DVD case or on the bottom of your laptop/desktop. Look for a 25-character alphanumeric code. 2. Email or Receipt: If you purchased Windows online, check your email or receipt for a confirmation message containing the product key. Search your inbox for keywords like "Windows product key" or "Microsoft confirmation."

Edited by AnnaLibert

The Windows key is a license that allows you to activate and use Windows on your computer. It's usually printed on a sticker located on the side or bottom of your laptop, or on the COA (Certificate of Authenticity) sticker on your desktop PC. You can also find it in the Activation settings in Windows. Go to Settings > Update & Security > Activation and it will show your Windows digital license or product key. If you've lost your key, you can retrieve it with software like ProduKey or Belarc Advisor. Buying a new key is easy too - check out officedigital.io for cheap, Buy Windows 11 cheap . I recently built a new gaming PC and realized I needed a Windows key. I bought one from there and activated Windows 11 Pro smoothly. The key worked perfectly and their customer service was very helpful when I had questions.