Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
GoodVictor

Cashflow feeding from Sage

Hi all, I'm new here. I wonder if you can help me please

Does anyone know of any cashflow software that would feed from Sage. At present we use a very complex spreadsheet. We have deferred income and use forecasting. Everything is entered manually which leads to human error sometimes
We would like to find a product that links with Sage 50 Accounts and brings in the figures we need and is not over-complicated for us to be able to add additional forecast figures.

Is there anything out there? Or does Sage sell a Cashflow module?
Many thanks in advance

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Since we live in the era of technology we should take advantage of every source we have to ease our lives. There are lots of options but I think the online ones are the easiest. You may try a lot of platforms on the internet to find the one that fits you best. My family and I, all use https://www.calxa.com/cash-flow-forecasting and we won't change it to another platform. The best thing is that you can even get a free trial to understand how everything goes better and to choose how you want to work.

Cash flow software allows you to automate the process of tracking future payments. This is especially useful because it can easily handle changes. Although you can plan your future expenses and income manually, one change, such as a late payment or a regular payment, may mean that you will have to recalculate from scratch. The cash flow software will automatically update all future figures to reflect these changes. Have you tried using the prosvit.design tool? Because if it doesn't suit you, then a simple spreadsheet program such as Excel or an alternative may be enough for you.