Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
gohkm

New Flat At Clementi Blk 459

I suppose that the odd shape floor plan will not affect your valuation. However, when you are trying to resale your flat in the market in future, the buyer will definately take the floor plan into consideration and thats a disadvantage and might haggle the price with you. That's just my personal opinion. :D

Everyone also want to buy high floor, good view, near mrt, near facilities, cheap price, good neighbours, normal shape, near town.......................but sometimes in life u cant have the best of everything.........everything fated, i believe............if u got 80% of wat u desire, good enuff and u should take it.................think seriously, where got so good deal in life........let me share alittle story wif u...............i saw a house recently with high floor, designer renovated, marble flooring, good view, near mrt, near facilities, super cheap price, normal shape and near town recently.....................too good to be true huh............very happy...........but i visit the house a few times and talk with the neighbours and ppl around it..........u know wat .............the house is haunted.........in life u can never get 100%............

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Congrats! $390K is quite cheap liao.

Which floor is it?

Not high floor one. A few floors below mid level. :)

Based on current market... should be a good price.

Everyone also want to buy high floor, good view, near mrt, near facilities, cheap price, good neighbours, normal shape, near town.......................but sometimes in life u cant have the best of everything.........everything fated, i believe............if u got 80% of wat u desire, good enuff and u should take it.................think seriously, where got so good deal in life........let me share alittle story wif u...............i saw a house recently with high floor, designer renovated, marble flooring, good view, near mrt, near facilities, super cheap price, normal shape and near town recently.....................too good to be true huh............very happy...........but i visit the house a few times and talk with the neighbours and ppl around it..........u know wat .............the house is haunted.........in life u can never get 100%............

Wah! Haunted! Do u mind sharing the location?

Not high floor one. A few floors below mid level. :P

Based on current market... should be a good price.

Tat is the price for Clementi! The price will keep on rising...lets C!

hi i'm also gonna be staying in blk 458, 13rd floor. can i check how come u can get ur keys so fast? my application seems to be dragging along very slowly...no updates from hdb as yet...u got the regular shaped flat or the one with slanted rooms?

Just collected my keys from HDB on 11 Aug 07 Sat morning. :o

Whole process took approx. 1 hr.

Have already opened the door to my new home as the 7th month is coming monday.

So quickly proceed to go open door... :rolleyes:

Have ard 7 days to report any defects. Any idea what are the stuff to check?? :o

hi i'm also gonna be staying in blk 458, 13rd floor. can i check how come u can get ur keys so fast? my application seems to be dragging along very slowly...no updates from hdb as yet...u got the regular shaped flat or the one with slanted rooms?

HDB sent me a letter at the end of July, asking me to collect my keys on 11 Aug 2007.

I got the regular shaped flat.

My queue number to select unit is 4. The queue to collect keys is probably its based on who selected first.

Not very sure also... just my opinion.

Anyway now 7th month already started, so most chinese wont want to open the door during the 7th month.

Hope you get your unit soon! :P

Wah! Haunted! Do u mind sharing the location?

Tat is the price for Clementi! The price will keep on rising...lets C!

Yar, I'm also interested to know the location....

Hi,

Haha, u r new neighbour..........I get a low floor unit (5rm) at Blk 459 at 360k....u think 360k++ for that place really worth it?................the location not bad but the maintenance of the block abit bad, like not much ppl live there, also abit dusty..............how come eyeing that place for a long time.............how come this place never open for previous walk-in selection..........cos i check many units for blk 458, blk 459 and 460 have been vacant since 2002.............

Hi Gohkm,

My parents in law is staying at Clementi Ave 4 (next to clementi ave6 expressway) since my hubby is only 3 yrs old (he is in early 30s). Hubby like Clementi so much (me as well, and stayed first two yrs with inlaws) and wanted to get a flat there. We were hoping to get a new flat where you have got yours in Year 2005, but they are not opened to ballot, thus looked around at 2nd hand ones which are as old as me. During that year, we had view one 6th floor 5room at blk 362 (near the clementi police station) selling at 368K. Very interested but a bit on high side during that year's market price. Before we can negotiate further, along came the ballot exercise for Redhill flats, and we managed to get a Redhill flat instead.

Clementi is really a good place and consider 'Hub' for the west of Singapore. It is truly convenience even though a bit further away to town (actually can get to town at short time also), and I am sure my husband will not hesitate to shift back to this town in future to be near his parents. I am also ok with it even though my current place is nearer to the city.

Yes, one look at 360K++ for your 2nd level flat seems to be expensive but 2nd look, I find it is worth it as this is a brand new flat, you are first owner. nearby amenities are good (near mrt, interchange, upcoming clementi hub, good schools, good makan places, etc). And although its on 2nd level, it is unblocked. Can be a bit noisy occassionally but as long as you are easy adaptable person, it should be alright.

I am just posting my opinion. Hope the above helps (the comparision price of old 5room flat and yours)

Edited by Chamia

Hi Gohkm,

Yes, one look at 360K++ for your 2nd level flat seems to be expensive but 2nd look, I find it is worth it as this is a brand new flat, you are first owner. nearby amenities are good (near mrt, interchange, upcoming clementi hub, good schools, good makan places, etc). And although its on 2nd level, it is unblocked. Can be a bit noisy occassionally but as long as you are easy adaptable person, it should be alright.

I am just posting my opinion. Hope the above helps (the comparision price of old 5room flat and yours)

I had just sold away my 1st hdb flat.........selling flat no joke, tiring also....... now then ready to start moving into this clementi unit........initally i tok paying $45k levy for this 360k unit abit unfair and steep..........but i look around at resale nowadays..........wah the price is even more higher.............i think i better stick to my this clementi unit......... :)

I had just sold away my 1st hdb flat.........selling flat no joke, tiring also....... now then ready to start moving into this clementi unit........initally i tok paying $45k levy for this 360k unit abit unfair and steep..........but i look around at resale nowadays..........wah the price is even more higher.............i think i better stick to my this clementi unit......... :dunno:

Hi gohkm, glad to hear that you finally made up your mind. Your this new flat will definitely get a very good resale price in future as it is very near to upcoming clementi hub!

Good Luck to you, your partner and your new nest!

where is this haunted unit?care to share?Thanks.

Ya....I am VERY interested too...

Me just back from reservist.........me still waiitng keys to my clementi flat from hdb..........about that ghost house matters............i will rest it aside.................has anyone got their keys already? can tell me for a clementi new standard flat what does it has? Does it at least has a toilet bowl, basin? does everyroom comes with doors? for flooring, do u guys prefer homogenous tiles or marble? Me now headache over my renovation...............