Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
xlan

Xl-dreamhouse

huh? no light on top of main door la.. jus wires running across.. haha.. sorry.. my words seem v misleading hor.. paiseh la.. ang mo no gd.. n the works hvn't finished yet mah.. hahaha.. i also dunno leh.. but confirm will not look like tat lah.. shall not judge it now..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
super love the night view at my new place! !!

nightview27112007fx2.jpg

Wow, can see the port!!!!

So nice, very romantic to have candlelight dinner and have a wonderful view.

aiyooo sooo envy u guyz.... stay soo high up. can go ur hse nxt time to c fireworkz heehee !!

By the way, xlan u got fix aircon in living room? saw a showflat,the aircon trunking in living room is exposed and looks ugly. Check with the ID, he say cannot conceal it due to our structure.

Not sure any ppl encounter this problem. seems like cannot haf air con in the living room :notti:

hahaa.. jazznpop.. sure.. if (ang mo) new yr hv fireworks on mt faber (that 2 towers).. u can come up to my unit!! haha.. my sofa will b facing right to the 2 towers..

as for the aircon.. i only hv a sys3 for the 3 bedrooms.. living room no need la.. my place should b windy enough.. sometimes might even hv to close the windows a bit.. we noticed it is not windy at night only.. n tats when it's time to bed.. so aircon in bedrooms jus nice.. day time is super windy on normal days.. n expect a mini typhoon when outside is storming.. hahahahaha... but we'll be getting a tower fan to standby too..

Edited by xlan

hahaa.. jazznpop.. sure.. if (ang mo) new yr hv fireworks on mt faber (that 2 towers).. u can come up to my unit!! haha.. my sofa will b facing right to the 2 towers..

as for the aircon.. i only hv a sys3 for the 3 bedrooms.. living room no need la.. my place should b windy enough.. sometimes might even hv to close the windows a bit.. we noticed it is not windy at night only.. n tats when it's time to bed.. so aircon in bedrooms jus nice.. day time is super windy on normal days.. n expect a mini typhoon when outside is storming.. hahahahaha... but we'll be getting a tower fan to standby too..

Wow, mine blk25b dont know whether have any mini typhoon here and there!

Hope so.

Wow, we will be having many JM blogs on the way!

Hurray!:P More things to see and more things to learn! :unsure:

:yamseng::good:

damage frm Sitex:

$1999 Sony Bravia 40" S Series, KLV-40S310A, c/w $250 choice voucher n wall bracket :dunno:

pic.jpg

Edited by xlan

damage frm Sitex:

$1999 Sony Bravia 40" S Series, KLV-40S310A, c/w $250 choice voucher n wall bracket :dunno:

pic.jpg

wow...that's cheap for a 40" :notti:

datz really cheap! :dunno:

cheaper than those neighbourhood shops? I havent done much electrical shopping myself, stil doing the furniture part.

hehehe... 1postwonder.. i seriously dunno which booth leh.. jus head down to sitex.. look up n far inside c the big bravia "board".. trust me u won't miss it 1 for sure.. n all the tv.. no matter samsung, sony, toshiba... all r harvey norman dealer.. be there on the last day la.. hubby n me still wanna make a trip down on the last day.. see any 32" offer.. so can put in bedroom.. aiming for price to drop frm 899 to 699... :)

oh ya.. n after i bought the sony bravia.. then came the LG offer... 40" or 42" (can't rem exact dimension) FULL HD LCD free DVD player at only $2699!:o!:(! :jawdrop:

Edited by xlan

hehehe... 1postwonder.. i seriously dunno which booth leh.. jus head down to sitex.. look up n far inside c the big bravia "board".. trust me u won't miss it 1 for sure.. n all the tv.. no matter samsung, sony, toshiba... all r harvey norman dealer.. be there on the last day la.. hubby n me still wanna make a trip down on the last day.. see any 32" offer.. so can put in bedroom.. aiming for price to drop frm 899 to 699... :)

oh ya.. n after i bought the sony bravia.. then came the LG offer... 40" or 42" (can't rem exact dimension) FULL HD LCD free DVD player at only $2699!:o!:(! :jawdrop:

do u know if they have interest-free installments?

Hi Xlan,

I was there yesterday and has bought a 32" LCD TV.

About 42" LCD TV(With 1080p and i function), i was quoted $1999 ( without any free gift ), $2399 ( With free home theature system). Did u saw it ?

Also for your information, I realise that Best Denki is giving better bargain because of the FREE 2 years waranty. I have actually top up another $178 for additional waranty with Harvey Norman for that 32" LCD.

Therefore, I strongly suggest to take a look at Best Denki first before going to Sitex again.

Cheers,

Cindy

datz really cheap! :o

cheaper than those neighbourhood shops? I havent done much electrical shopping myself, stil doing the furniture part.

I bought Phillips 42" (42PFL7422) at Best Denki for $2799 during the Deepavali holidays. I'm sure by now, u guys can this cheaper. And best, its FULL HD. :jawdrop:

http://www.consumer.philips.com/consumer/e...TV+42PFL7422-98

1postwonder.. i'm not sure on installment.. i did full settlement by VISA yesterday.. for the 32" samsung at $899 was cash n carry.. my colleague bought 1 n loaded on my little jazz..

cindy, mine has free 3yrs warranty.. the sales asked me to top up $300 for another 2 yrs warranty to make it a 5yrs... hubby said no need.. so ours only 3yrs warranty.. but cos hubby only favors sony.. so... other offers.... sigh.. is not offer to him anymore.. brand-conscious him.. quite silly actually .. but ok la.. my dad also favors sony.. so i guess will b happy for every1 in my family i guess.. so consider a v gd deal to me le.. haha.. silly me also..