Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
xlan

Xl-dreamhouse

Hi, Xlan...

Sorry for the bad english... :P What I mean what is the color of tiles for your living room and foyer?

Thank you. :good:

oh tiles! hahaha.. sorry.. paiseh ah.. me stupid stupid cannot guess.. 8| .. hahaha.. ya.. tiles r grey.. quite light grey i'd say.. :(

kriegs ya.. me too.. v eager to see my sliding door with mirror on it.. me too not sure if it will turn out gd..

Edited by xlan

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hello... by the way, if ur cabinet is less than the length u signed for, cannot calculate accordingly? my renovation contractor told me will be charge accordingly...

Hi,

Yup, so need to go down and measure etc..

Just that not sure if overcharged or not..

but anyway confirmed and sign liao.. so oh well.. !!

I thought that when collect the key, your id/contractor will go down and take measurement and will tell you the exact feet? Same over here, my contractor will charge ne accordingly but she need to go down physically to measure it.

hello... by the way, if ur cabinet is less than the length u signed for, cannot calculate accordingly? my renovation contractor told me will be charge accordingly...

Hi,

Yup u r right.. I asked my contractor yesterday.. he say will recharge based according to the actual length.. if less will give me back.. :notti:

but if more.. I have to pay more :notti:

I ever heard some scary story.

eg) If your cabinet length is 12.3ft...they will charge you 13ft. Means you lugi 0.7 ft. Is that true??

Hi,

Yup u r right.. I asked my contractor yesterday.. he say will recharge based according to the actual length.. if less will give me back.. :notti:

but if more.. I have to pay more :notti:

Some damages got from Ikea yesterday, total $213.50:

For both bathrooms

ikeadamagestoilet161220as0.jpg

Waste Management in Kitchen (will b mounting on the inside of the cabinet door under the sink)

ikeadamageskitchen16122fc3.jpg

Clocks (RUSCH for Kitchen / SKARP for Living&Dining Area)

ikeadamagesclock1612200yv8.jpg

Edited by xlan

Waste Management in Kitchen (will b mounting on the inside of the cabinet door under the sink)

Like this, a space saver :deal:

looks like IKEA business quite good with all the new flats launches

Some damages got from Ikea yesterday, total $213.50:

For both bathrooms

ikeadamagestoilet161220as0.jpg

Clocks (RUSCH for Kitchen / SKARP for Living&Dining Area)

ikeadamagesclock1612200yv8.jpg

Hi Xlan,

I love the wastebin ! Is it available at Queensway IKEA ?

Are those SS??

Will they rust over time??

I dont think so right?

Yes, for the GRUNDTAL series.. they are S/S.. if i'm not wrong.. they are 18/8 grade..

Hi Xlan,

I love the wastebin ! Is it available at Queensway IKEA ?

i tink queensway shld hv it too.. thou i bought it from tampines 1 cos FREE parking.. haha..

Yes, for the GRUNDTAL series.. they are S/S.. if i'm not wrong.. they are 18/8 grade..

i tink queensway shld hv it too.. thou i bought it from tampines 1 cos FREE parking.. haha..

What is 18/8 grade huh? Is the best? Sorry huh, I dun know much about S/S..I thought S/S is S/S ...I did not know that there are grading...does it mean the higher the better or the lower the better?

BTW, will chrome material rust?

THank you.