Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Chubakazubaka

Gift ideas for parents?

With Christmas approaching, I'm completely clueless about what to get my mom for the holidays. She gets mad at me for spending too much, so I usually try to keep it under $120, but I'm pretty stumped.

I thought about getting her an embroidered robe with her name on the front or a spa set with perfume, but she has a ton of perfume and she only bought a robe a week ago.

Last year I got her an oil diffuser, which she loved, and one of those photo mugs (the one that heats up and shows a picture), and I put it on. I'm not quite sure what to get me.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

There is another way to go about it. You can think about what she needs right now or what she's into right now. Using my example, my parents had just redecorated their apartment, they were trying to make it in time for the new year. All the major work they had already done. But there are little details left, like no blinds, no shelf for books, no light fixture. I realized that it would be a great gift to give some of the missing items. So, I started looking for blinds for sale, in order to choose the best ones and give my parents a gift. I think this is not a bad gift option and they will be happy.