Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kids2

Hob & Hood

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

heard Mayer is having their annual warehouse sales this weekend, 21st - 23rd Aug, any one interested to take a look at what they are to offer? they sell hobs, hoods ovens as well. looking forward to it.

Me juz returned from a shop along balestier.

I really felt so ignorant. I'm surprised that there are so many brands in the market.

Just to name a few (as i've their catalogue with me but all looks the same to me)

ELLANE, HOBZ, TECHNO GAS, TURBO, UNO

Can someone please advise?

Which is the 'value for money', in other words, cheap and good?

For the oven, is it really necessary to get those with built in oven??

Me juz returned from a shop along balestier.

I really felt so ignorant. I'm surprised that there are so many brands in the market.

Just to name a few (as i've their catalogue with me but all looks the same to me)

ELLANE, HOBZ, TECHNO GAS, TURBO, UNO

Can someone please advise?

Which is the 'value for money', in other words, cheap and good?

For the oven, is it really necessary to get those with built in oven??

Techno gas hob, no bad...used it on my previous flat for 6yrs no problem. Presently installing Brandt induction and convention hobs for my new house.

Techno gas hob, no bad...used it on my previous flat for 6yrs no problem. Presently installing Brandt induction and convention hobs for my new house.

How much did u pay for your induction cooker, how many cooker is there? So does induction use a lot of electricity?

Hi Gendon, thanks v much for sharing ur knowledge! I gonna start my reno soon and I'm totally clueless as to what cooker, hob etc to buy and stuff to note.. I'm jotted down ur pointers... Guess speaking from experience really helps alot for us newbies.. :good:

Cheers :)

Just bought the set of Hobz, hopefully it is good. The saleslady says the 1000W can absorb the "smoke" to reduce oiliness and smell in the house. Paid a good price for S$550.

Brand NEW Fujioh NL-900 Hood for sale!!! $700!!

The new Fujioh NL-900 cooker hood showcases designer looks. Behind its pleasing lines, a revolutionary Rectifier Panel and a silently powerful Sirocco fan work together to draw in cooking fumes from all directions. Tiny oil vapors are then trapped by a removable Oil Filter. As a result, your kitchen is fumes-free and grease-free. The energy saving Fujioh NL-900 is a stylish performer that compliments your modern home and lifestyle.

Specifications:

Model: NL-900R

Type: Recycling

Dimensions: W899mm x D640mm x H685mm

Noise level: High 55db, Mid 50db, Low 44db

Power consumption: High 105W, Mid 75W, Low 55W

Rated voltage: 230V

Fan: Sirocco

Weight: 25kg

Color: Stainless steel

Warranty: 3 years from end Jun 2011

Comes with free optional duct cover NLD 300R, 885mm - 985mm extension worth $110.

Selling because it does not fit into our kitchen cabinet. Self-collection. Hood has not been installed yet and still comes with the original box. More information and pictures available at: http://www.fujioh.com.sg/

Edited by CharlizeOng

Choosing a good reliable hood and hob can be difficult because there are so so so many to choose from the market nowadays.

I would like to share with everyone here a particular brand, FOTILE. It is big here in KL and some other countries too.

Ive posted up some videos of our lab test and hope you guys enjoy watching it :)

This particular model has an iron curtain feature which forms a barrier from letting smoke/fumes escape, thus allowing maximum efficient suction of cooking fumes. Look at the first 20 seconds of the video ( iron curtain not switched on ) and compare it with when the iron curtain is switched on. U'll be amazed :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yt12Wk7XIuw&feature=player_embedded

How is the Teka brand of Hob and Hood? Is this brand good? Cos my kitchen ID recommend me to use this. Really appreciate all feedbacks. Thanks. :help: