Hi All,

I am looking for ID to provide a quote. Have selected the following ID:

1. A&D

2. LWT

3. Intra

4. GPlan

5. Earnest

6. Ho Bee

Could any1 please advice which designers should i contact for the above companies.

Any other ID i should ask for quote? :notti:

As my is a 5-rm std flat, what should roughly be the reno cost? :unsure:

I have decided on modern contemporary design...now is to search and get RFQ...helllpppppp....big headache!! :bangwall::dunno:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

try get more than six, notice you try to pick the best in forum.. would suggest get some more others to try.. you will see a different..

try get more than six, notice you try to pick the best in forum.. would suggest get some more others to try.. you will see a different..

Hi Summerholiday,

Tx for the reply..yup i was reading up so choose these 6 ID lo..hmm wat did u mean by a difference?

Do u mean in cost or quality or response?

So u found ur ID? or still searching? Which ID u contacted so far?

:dancingqueen:

i signed with one already.. stop my search, like you i read thru all and select the reccomended but when i send my request for quote, this is a time where some of them will disappoint you lo no matter how highly pinned they are..

best drop down to discuss with them, when you meet them they still give wrong items, they are not listening to you.. and if they re quote still same, drop them..

that's why your these six are not enuf

some id/contractors will hide their package too... that give more items and lower price.. the more you search the more you learn.. don listen blindly, check up more..

Hi All,

1. A&D

2. LWT

3. Intra

4. GPlan

5. Earnest

6. Ho Bee

Could any1 please advice which designers should i contact for the above companies.

Any other ID i should ask for quote? :wub:

As my is a 5-rm std flat, what should roughly be the reno cost? :notti:

I have decided on modern contemporary design...now is to search and get RFQ...helllpppppp....big headache!! :dancingqueen::good:

hi, do you have an idea how you want your home to look like? e.g. where to put bed, how many ft kitchen cabinets etc

if not, you can strike ho bee off your list liao

coz they dun do design !!

hi, do you have an idea how you want your home to look like? e.g. where to put bed, how many ft kitchen cabinets etc

if not, you can strike ho bee off your list liao

coz they dun do design :yamseng:

Hi Applefreak,

Ya i do have a design in mind, therefore would like 2 try Ho Bee, heard tat their quality is veri gd..i hve a fren who have also engaged them, service excellent...bt a bit worried abt their quote as kinda on the high end side...hmm would it even b better to show them pic from mag? hehee the only worry i hve is they cnt picture what i wan fr just plainly description. :P

me using ho bee, won't say their price is high though

if you compared the final quote for exactly the same items, you'll find that ho bee is actually cheaper than most IDs.

thing is, some IDs will quote much cheaper for certain items but mark up the rest.

dun think they will have any problem understanding you but it's always better to have a picture of what you want :yamseng:

i signed with one already.. stop my search, like you i read thru all and select the reccomended but when i send my request for quote, this is a time where some of them will disappoint you lo no matter how highly pinned they are..

best drop down to discuss with them, when you meet them they still give wrong items, they are not listening to you.. and if they re quote still same, drop them..

that's why your these six are not enuf

some id/contractors will hide their package too... that give more items and lower price.. the more you search the more you learn.. don listen blindly, check up more..

Hi summerholiday,

Tx for your advice..hehee i m oso getting a headache from reading all the forum stuffz. wah 6 nt enuf ah, faint le..so many ID u look 4 before finalising? happy 4 you, as u r done wif the 1st headache...hahaa so wen ur reno starting? :yamseng:

Hi All,

1. A&D

2. LWT

3. Intra

4. GPlan

5. Earnest

6. Ho Bee

Any other ID i should ask for quote? :notti:

As my is a 5-rm std flat, what should roughly be the reno cost? :P

I have decided on modern contemporary design...now is to search and get RFQ...helllpppppp....big headache!! :yamseng::notti:

I agree with the points that you should not only stick to six. Since you have already got idea in mind, you should compare between ID and contractors as the price might be lower. ID do only design and they sub out the work to sub contractors. Hence, the price are usually higher.

starting once i get hold of the magic keys and the permit.. :bangwall:

excited leh.. pls don't concentrate on 6 first.. initialy i took 8, i call them personally thru phone.. all say can you fax or email what you want to do and your floor plan.. haiz next only 2 reply fast.. get irritated of cos.. then i went to nearby id to take quote.. also need few days.. so day by day, i look at forum rec and keep trying, end up i went down to meet them personally.. ha ha the one i sign up was not the one that i search at forum.. is the one that i passby i ask for quote.. sincerity and check on them carefully finalise my decision.. so frankly speakin, if you only took 6, you might be disappointed lo..

Hi summerholiday,

Tx for your advice..hehee i m oso getting a headache from reading all the forum stuffz. wah 6 nt enuf ah, faint le..so many ID u look 4 before finalising? happy 4 you, as u r done wif the 1st headache...hahaa so wen ur reno starting? :bangwall:

Hi Vonylim,

Actually some good ID really give u ideas u nvr think of and of course they hv their contractor to do up their ideas according to their specification and they co-ordinate on ur behalf so basically u will deal with only one person. :)

My hse is done up by Intra Design, ID is Dave u can go to Reno T-Blog "Devil kopitiam" to look at the design. :D