Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
candyprincess

Ef

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I'm also using EF cooker hob n hood and also washing machine. Parent company is Elba.That's what the salesgal told me.It is cheaper than Elba. Elba comes out with this brand as to be competitive to the market.Elba has been out even before I was born.. More than 30 yrs..lol..

Hi Alice916, may I ask where exactly in Malaysia did you buy your furniture from? U have the address? Thanks.

had ask EF7100 7kg from another shop, it's $670!!

ucypmas, u boughtg $580 it's very resonable price.

HI... I am considering buying EF Hood as well... but the model I am looking at only has 480m3 of suction power. Is yours the same? How has it served you?

I'm also using EF cooker hob n hood and also washing machine. Parent company is Elba.That's what the salesgal told me.It is cheaper than Elba. Elba comes out with this brand as to be competitive to the market.Elba has been out even before I was born.. More than 30 yrs..lol..

Hi... I am considering to buy EF hood. The model we are looking at has only 480m3 suction power. Is yours the same? How has it served you so far?

hi fong

not used the EF hood or hob, but used to own an EF front load washer. Within less than 2 yrs, motherboard is damaged and since it's already not under warranty, we had to get it changed at our expense. Changing motherboard is like buyiing another machine, but since we were already going to move, we thought just do it and tahan for a while. But again, within a few months of changing the board, it's slowly showing signs of "something is wrong". After that, dare not buy that brand anymore.

Any review on the EF hob?

EF (Casa Pte Ltd) is a sh*t brand. Simple things like light bulb will spoil in half a year and cost $60 to replace. What a joke.

Poor customer service - can call hotline forever and no one pick up. Email slow to reply. Took >2 weeks to arrange for service appointment.

What a disgrace to singapore brands. Better to stick to more established international brands.

At the end of the day, pay peanuts get monkeys.