Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
korea

Wedding Favours

hi people, pls share your wedding favours. this is taken from one of the florists. :sport-smiley-004:

083cl9.jpg

we simply love these couples bears. :dunno:

081qq6.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

very nice and cute. but what is it used for? :jawdrop:

opps, sorry. i didn't see properly at first. it's something like pin, right. :jawdrop:

hmm.. cannot find my pictures ..

our's are a set of engraved Thai Chopsticks with Chopsticks holder in a gift box with golden ribbon.

also one box of set of 2 candle in the shape of gold nugget 8|

hmm.. cannot find my pictures ..

our's are a set of engraved Thai Chopsticks with Chopsticks holder in a gift box with golden ribbon.

also one box of set of 2 candle in the shape of gold nugget 8|

slowly find then post later. no hurry. :P

korea > mine's a magnet...something which our guests can stick it onto whiteboard, CPU, fridge or any metal plate to display our wedding favour...hehe..not space consuming + can view it at times.

korea > mine's a magnet...something which our guests can stick it onto whiteboard, CPU, fridge or any metal plate to display our wedding favour...hehe..not space consuming + can view it at times.

that's not bad too. any pic to share? ;)

i will get either chocolates or cakes if the hotel will offer..still haven't asked them...

i'm sure most hotels will offer chocolates but i dont know about cakes bcos cakes are more "older" type of favour. for wedding favours, you've to check with your hotel's florist liao bcos usually the florist will carry the range of favours. i dont know how many florist does your hotel has la. my hotel has 2 florists so more choices to choose. :yamseng:

Hi, do you all have to pay for the wedding favours?

the wedding favours and florist are included in the wedding package. :notti:

I used fresh green pears as my wedding favours. A paper leaf attached with the pear. It said, "A Perfect Pair!"

A friend gave tea bags as their wedding favours. In the attached card, it said, "Love is brewing."

Another friend had custome-printed m&m's. You can order from http://www.mymms.com/celebrations/weddings.asp

hey i like the M and Ms ley but in US wor. shipment is ex ley. how ar? any advise?

i wana order ley....

not my wedding favours la but as a bd surprise for my hb!!

any advise? my hb's bd in oct...

btw try promises wedding! i ordered my favours from them. so sorry. no pixs ley...

hey i like the M and Ms ley but in US wor. shipment is ex ley. how ar? any advise?

i wana order ley....

not my wedding favours la but as a bd surprise for my hb!!

any advise? my hb's bd in oct...

btw try promises wedding! i ordered my favours from them. so sorry. no pixs ley...

http://www.promiseswedding.com - this the website :)

I used fresh green pears as my wedding favours. A paper leaf attached with the pear. It said, "A Perfect Pair!"

A friend gave tea bags as their wedding favours. In the attached card, it said, "Love is brewing."

Another friend had custome-printed m&m's. You can order from http://www.mymms.com/celebrations/weddings.asp

the fresh green pears sound nt bad leh.. expensive?

Hello..

oh..i really miss the prep time for my wedding. Our wedding favour was hairdryers printed with our names and wedding date on it ! As our wedding theme was black and white, we bot black n white pokka dots paperbags to hold the dryers. Our guests were amazed and we r sure they will value our wedding favours as well...

Try to get a memorable gift for your guests and they will definitely appreciate your effort.

Hello..

oh..i really miss the prep time for my wedding. Our wedding favour was hairdryers printed with our names and wedding date on it ! As our wedding theme was black and white, we bot black n white pokka dots paperbags to hold the dryers. Our guests were amazed and we r sure they will value our wedding favours as well...

Try to get a memorable gift for your guests and they will definitely appreciate your effort.

out of so many choices and why you chosen hairdryer? !! you bought the wedding favour (hairdryers) with your pocket $$$? or provided by the hotel? :)

Hello..

any pixs ar?? share share =)