Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cheesecake

Wedding Dinners On Weekdays

Me & hubby separate our account but he will give me one lump sum to pay for the monthly expenses. I am the one calculating our in & out, and its really quite tedious... 8| But cannot ask my hubby to do it because he not good at this....

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Me & hubby separate our account but he will give me one lump sum to pay for the monthly expenses. I am the one calculating our in & out, and its really quite tedious... :yamseng: But cannot ask my hubby to do it because he not good at this....

Yes...im quite sick of counting everything myself & having to budget this & dat loh....Juz back from BKK last nite, working tml....zzzzzz.....

wah good hubby..nowadays hb dun give wife allowance one lei... !!

oic..yup i agree with you. i also find that most men dun keep track or control their spending one. for me i keep track of my own expenses and for our ja. somehow my habit rubbed off hb n he is more conscious of what he is spending on and whether its necessary compared to last time...

Hihi... No lah, not allowance but to pay the neccessary bills.... I also must help my hubby to save his money when he gives me the lump sum because he is not the type who save. Even my mother-in-law tell me to waych my hubby money & help him to save.... Haiz...

Yes cheesecake, very tedious to backtrack & calculate... No choice leh...

Hihi... No lah, not allowance but to pay the neccessary bills.... I also must help my hubby to save his money when he gives me the lump sum because he is not the type who save. Even my mother-in-law tell me to waych my hubby money & help him to save.... Haiz...

Yes cheesecake, very tedious to backtrack & calculate... No choice leh...

Yep...sometimes i feel dat at least they r willing to let us handle part or all of his $ IF he noes he's not good at budgeting lar...if his financial skills are ok, no harm letting them handle their own $ rite? Then we no need to trouble ourselves, lol. Our situations quite alrite...have colleagues whose hubbies juz refuse to let them handle part of their $ even thou the hubbies themselves spend $ like water. Worse rite? So sometimes, i give myself a pat on the back cos at least hubby allow me to touch his $ loh...thou i reali sian at times lar *grumble grumble* lol

Edited by cheesecake

Just chanced upon this thread, hopefully not too late to offer my tot thru process while securing my banquet location.

My new place will be ready mid next year, and wedding banquet in Feb 2009, therefore its huge amount of cash outflow within a short span of time. My hubby more practical, wanted good or at least reputable chinese restaurants, whereas for me, I want a decent hotel, food wise acceptable will be good enough.

Our budget was about 800 nett per table for about 20-22 tables for weekend. I had jie meis who were straightforward with me about the turn-out also (which i was quite concerned), therefore I was alright wif weekends as long as it was within my budget.

Cut the story short, I chose Club Chinois for my AD on 14 Feb 2009. Their menu is pretty attractive as they do not impose service charge and CESS.

Hope this helps :yamseng: