Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
simeon

Our 3 Room Flat : Ideas to share

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

ok done :)

We try to achieve a happy and fun place for knowledge sharing so we just need some rules to guide this forum there :) :)

Maybe I can start taking pictures of my completed home too but kinda lazy because first thing first, I got to start cleaning up the place! :wacko:

Hi Simeon!

Read your posts in regards to turning your 3room flat into a studio..

I am currently looking into renovating my 3room flat as well and I am really interested in your concept, but the pictures are not showing on this forum.. do you have the pictures stored somewhere so that I can take a look and get some ideas? Your kind assistance will be much appreciated. Thanks!

Best Regards,

Dan

hi, can't see e pictures of ur renovated 3rm ,can u kindly pm me e pics? really keen to see e completed design. thx in advance!! :yamseng:

Oh I am interested in seeing the pix also.

Actually I had my 3-room reno done late last year already. But out of interest, i am constantly looking at other projects for inspiration for future use..hehe :sport-smiley-018:

hi, can't see e pictures of ur renovated 3rm ,can u kindly pm me e pics? really keen to see e completed design. thx in advance!! :yamseng:

Hi May i have the photos too? am trying to find ideas for my reno! thanks!