Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
whoelse

Big Megastore @ Habourfront Nomore?

I want to shop for frontloading washing machine and BIG megastore has been close for "stock take". It has been 2 weeks since "stock take". Are they closing down or really stock take? If yes anyone know when will they be back in business?

Heh, last any good recommendation for brand/model and place to buy for TL washing machine? 400-600 budget only.

Thanks.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I want to shop for frontloading washing machine and BIG megastore has been close for "stock take". It has been 2 weeks since "stock take". Are they closing down or really stock take? If yes anyone know when will they be back in business?

Heh, last any good recommendation for brand/model and place to buy for TL washing machine? 400-600 budget only.

Thanks.

read from NEWpaper sometime ago saying that big megastore has closed down already

as for washing machine, why dont you try hong liang or goh ah bee, their price is quite cheap regardless of which brand of washing machiner :thumbs up:

read from NEWpaper sometime ago saying that big megastore has closed down already

as for washing machine, why dont you try hong liang or goh ah bee, their price is quite cheap regardless of which brand of washing machiner :thumbs up:

Wow, this is serious. Just saw this news: http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/news/story/0,...,137461,00.html

Where is hong liang and goh ah bee huh?

Wow, this is serious. Just saw this news: http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/news/story/0,...,137461,00.html

Where is hong liang and goh ah bee huh?

hong liang is at alexandra and goh ah bee is at hougang

search on the net on what kind of TL WM you want then give them a call they will give you the price

you dun have to go down to their shop personally :thumbs up:

yesterday, we went to harbourfront and really saw this big megastore no more liao. the whole store is empty! :thumbs up: my hb still asked me reno or closed down. i told him should be closed down bcos i saw the leasing advert. :bangwall: