Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
GoodVictor

2b2t: this **** is dead now

Historically, the first mentions of this ruleless Minecraft server were made in the late Facepunch forums, so I ask that this post is not removed because of that. This will probably be the last Facepunch post ever made about 2b2t. Being on 2b2t back then must’ve been like being upon the shoulders of giants: it was brand new, it had little to no history, and there were endless possibilities. Friends to be made, bases to be founded, bonds to be formed… it was simply beautiful. The server has been up and running for over 10 years now, and every year had its fair share of history. This is not an advertisement, I’m not looking for anyone to join, there’s already thousands of players trying to join in appreciation for the 10 year old map and history surrounding it. Also note that I am not “Hausemaster” the server operator, I am simply posting under this name in order to keep anonymity of myself. I feel that I don’t need to go into the reasons why this thread should not be removed, but the main reason is because this is art. 2b2t is history spanning 10 whole years. The first mention of 2b2t was on these forums, and I am posting another thread, nearly 10 years later, on the new forums. Also, yes I know that this is on the “Garry’s Mod general” and that may be alarming to a few people as well as the mods, but you have to understand that the history spanning over 10 years started with the Garry’s Mod server, 2builders2tools. This is a form of art, a form of appreciation for this legendary server… so I ask the mods to keep this up. Feel free to discuss the server as you wish on this thread.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I don't quite understand the essence of your post: so, are you sorry that the server is unavailable, or do you think that this is how it should be? If you are willing to tolerate this, then this is your choice. But personally, I prefer comfort during the game, which is why I choose cool servers that give you the opportunity to enjoy the gameplay using a variety of additional software. It's much more interesting, don't you think? I really like playing this game, so I choose high-quality software.