Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
icebaby

Aircon Quotes (From Aron)

I called Allbest and was told that they out of stocks for Mitsu syst4. The sales person recommended me Toshiba (3x 9000 + 1x 22K) compressor 26000. Anyone has any feedback on Toshiba air-con?

Edited by MX5

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I called Allbest and was told that they out of stocks for Mitsu syst4. The sales person recommended me Toshiba (3x 9000 + 1x 22K) compressor 26000. Anyone has any feedback on Toshiba air-con?

hi, sorry... side track a bit. can i know where is AllBest located?

thanks!

i'm not sure if i should change my aircons or not. the aircons are about 5 yrs old, but ex owner says they're all working fine. kinda wasted to just change if still working fine.

should i just change fan coils? i read that i can change those is it? or better to just change the whole thing? really confused... helpppp!!

Edited by phoenix

hi, sorry... side track a bit. can i know where is AllBest located?

thanks!

i'm not sure if i should change my aircons or not. the aircons are about 5 yrs old, but ex owner says they're all working fine. kinda wasted to just change if still working fine.

should i just change fan coils? i read that i can change those is it? or better to just change the whole thing? really confused... helpppp!!

AllBest is located at IMM 3rd flr long with the other 2 or 3 air con shops...

my suggestion is u shd have everything change as u wont noe how ur previous owner maintain it....

AllBest is located at IMM 3rd flr long with the other 2 or 3 air con shops...

my suggestion is u shd have everything change as u wont noe how ur previous owner maintain it....

hello kongzkong,

thank you for replying.

yes, my hb also thinks we should change 'em, although i feel its quite wasteful if still working well.

we're looking at the mitsu starmex or toshiba, non-inverter, system 3. anyone know roughly how much is a fair price? mitsu or tosiba is better?

Yes, mine done by All best too. The aircon technician indeed suggested a better way to run the piping in spite it went through a longer way and more materials are being used. He explained further and patiently to us why he suggested that way to run the piping and why it gives us a less chance of having leakages and piping maintenance.

They will call one day b4 and on the actual day before the appointment, my aircon technician call to make ensure that they are coming for the appointment. I feel they are very responsible, professional and skilful. !!

I am not as lucky as you. I had my LG air-con installed by All Best in Jul06. Since then, my air-con had gas and water leaking problems until Dec07. Despite LG found out and pointed out many times the problems were stemmed from improper installation, their technicians were unable to fix the problems. When guarantee period was over, we were ignored by All Best. All Best even said the problems were from lacking regular maintenance!!!

We have engaged another air-con installator to fix our problem. It is again confirmed that our air-conditioner problems were stemmed from improper installation.

It is found that a gas pipe was bended improperly until there was a crack, and gas leaked from there. As for the water leakage, the fan coil was installed in an improper angle which affected water flow and caused water retention.

Edited by laiclementi

Hmmmm...........mixed reviews for All Best.............would it be better to get from bigger reputable companies like Gaincity or Coolserve?

Cause that way, got problem, we the consumers kbkp also got more effect? !!

Yes, we are now rather paying more to buy electronic appliances from bigger reputable companies.

It's really tiring and frustrating to have my air-con repaired every other months, not to mention numerous sleepless nights for my family!

Edited by laiclementi

Yes, we are now rather paying more to buy electronic appliances from bigger reputable companies.

It's really tiring and frustrating to have my air-con repaired every other months, not to mention numerous sleepless nights for my family!

FOr me my budget was also my main priority............but am also worried if they will give me display sets......managed to get some good pricing from Mega Discount @ Katong.

As for aircon, i prob will get the Sharp Non-Invertor System 3. Lately i'm hearing the price is @ $1899.

But the upgrade of the trunking and other things is @ $40 for each room.

Any reviews or other recommendations? Looking for System 3 Non-invertor

Not sure to post here,hopefully someone can help.

Will start my reno after CNY for my new 5 rm flat. Intend to aircon all the bedroom and living room

living room(22k btu to 24 btu) usage - max 3hrs per day (4 days per week)..anyway..i also not sure since there is not ceiling fan and i won't put in any fan in my living room.

masterbed room (9kbtu to 12k btu) usage 7hrs for everyday

Bedroom 1 study room (9k btu) usage 3 hrs for everyday

Bedroom 2 guest room (9k btu) usage - rarely on unless someone come over.

Based on above usage ,which conguration is the best.

Sys 2 inverter for living n masterbed room ,sys 2 non inverter for 2 bedroom

Sys 1 non-inverter for living room, sys 3 non-inverter / inverter for all bedroom.

Any better suggestion?

my budget is under 4k, Thank for the help.

Thinking of buying panasonic non-inverter becoz its the cheapest,nice design..any comments on panasonic.

One of the saleman recommend Toshiba saying it save more electricity (got 3 ticks) but im wondering 3 ticks & 2 ticks is there a big difference in saving electricity?

Mitisubishi the most people buy..abit more ex

I got a quote for Toshiba inverter sys-4 at $3200. Never ask about sys-3 but seems reasonable to me, where did you get the quote from? What type of piping and insulation they using? I understand got many types, some cheap some more expensive.

I got a quote for Toshiba inverter sys-4 at $3200. Never ask about sys-3 but seems reasonable to me, where did you get the quote from? What type of piping and insulation they using? I understand got many types, some cheap some more expensive.

My uncle used to be in air-con installation and the quote is from his personal contact. Didn't ask him about the piping and insulation though. Which would be the right materials to use?

My uncle used to be in air-con installation and the quote is from his personal contact. Didn't ask him about the piping and insulation though. Which would be the right materials to use?

I'm not an expert, just hearsay only. Heard the insulation got class 0, class 1, etc...class 0 is the best. At gain city must pay to 'upgrade'. The piping I not so sure liao, some say made in china one not good. Made in Thailand one better, this I cannot verify.