Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
icebaby

Aircon Quotes (From Aron)

Just call, Salesman Mr teo says they using Totaline wat toshiba original....say the armflext and thermalflex not PSB tested....win liao loh...

warranty for compressor 5 years and parts 1 years as provided by Mit.

That one is standard, thats why gc will ask u to pay $$$ to extend the parts warranty to 5yr also. Did u ask abt the installation/workmanship warranty?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
That one is standard, thats why gc will ask u to pay $$$ to extend the parts warranty to 5yr also. Did u ask abt the installation/workmanship warranty?

installation standard 1 yrs warranty. That Mr Teo really smoke ppl..

Thats why i leaning towards best tech who give standard 5yr for compressor n 1yr for parts, BUT 3yr for installation.

Recently, i went to buy a LCD n the sales guy wanted to ask me to extend warrranty to 5yrs just in case any damage. I was thinking maybe get lah for peace of mind, but then my gf said something power man, "why must extend warranty? U mean the LCD u sell so fast n easy to spoil meh?"

Not that she dun wanna extend, but the guy was like keep pyschoing me to extend, to the pt he keep saying when the thing spoil n all then jialat. So thats when she step in n said, u mean to tell me u sell things that spoil v easily? THANK GOD FOR HER, if not i kana con $300...

Likewise for aircon, most ppl at gc will push us for the extended warranty, n they will calculate the charges of servicing if not under warranty, n it can be scary. But when i asked abt extending the parts warranty at Best tech, the salesman told me not necessary lah. More impt is the workmanship during installation, n for the amount of my usage, i wont really stress the aircon to give up. As long as i do the simple cleaning n all, should not be a problem.

But then again, i still may pay for it... singaporean syndrome LOL

OH YEAH, the very impt point is the ppl at best tech do 2 trips for installation, which is gd. Cuz they can do the piping n all first, then after u paint the hse then they come in to install the aircon. others do 1 trip onli, n say they will cover the aircon to prevent paint stains.

Now, i do sound a best tech salesman :jawdrop:

Hi all, i just got Toshiba System 3 Inverter from All Best IMM today @ $2,488 from a Mr Lim. Using totaline Class 0 insulation & 23 refrigrant, using 16mm pipe size for horizontal draining. Installation warranty of 60months, Servicing vouchers of $120, 2 times installation (1 for piping before painting another is after painting they will install the aircon up). He somemore wrote price guarantee wor, will match or refund deposit if I able to purchase at a lower price from other place before my installation.

Initially my husband and me looking for mit inverter system 3 @ $2,799 with a master bedroom free upgrade to higher BTU. Than my husband shook at him asking him Toshiba or Mit better. He than recommend Toshiba as Toshiba motor and assemble all in Japan and Mit motor is from japan but assemble in Thailand (I find it no diff la, but my husband think "made in jpn" better). He said Mit advertise alot, so cost is all added into our cost, whereas Toshiba don't lor, so can see the price diff. !!

har? you mean even though he wrote it in my invoice '60months installation workmanship warranty' [exact work written] is not true?? sob sob...it is not a $10k watch or $50k car, but merely a $2k aircon, why con me?

har? you mean even though he wrote it in my invoice '60months installation workmanship warranty' [exact work written] is not true?? sob sob...it is not a $10k watch or $50k car, but merely a $2k aircon, why con me?

Hi Ahjane, its truth la, maybe this Mr Lim is more careful person bah. Did he give u sevice voucher of $120? When I question him sure can use over 4yrs, he still wrote validity:4 yrs for me wor.

Point 3. Extend installation warranty to 60months.

Point 6. Price gaurantee: will match or refund deposit if customer is able to purchase the same at a lower

salesprice before installation.

unquote

Since he put 5yrs installation warranty in black n white , it shd valid. He din con you lah as he gave u the basic model at a reasonable cost.

sigh...buying big purchases always comes with headache, anxiety and heartache. even now, i cant even made up my mind on wardrobe. visiting many big brands like lumiera, closet D, Cupboards, Alumix. And will be visiting classic kitchen too. Hubby says see more, more confused.

so scare, pole drop, clothes fell, door smashing down. see countess of pic of nice wardrobe that fellow forummers put up.

haha....maybe money nowadays hard to earn...blood sweat money...so must make every penny work harder.

hopefully all will be over...

Hi all, i just got Toshiba System 3 Inverter from All Best IMM today @ $2,488 from a Mr Lim. Using totaline Class 0 insulation & 23 refrigrant, using 16mm pipe size for horizontal draining. Installation warranty of 60months, Servicing vouchers of $120, 2 times installation (1 for piping before painting another is after painting they will install the aircon up). He somemore wrote price guarantee wor, will match or refund deposit if I able to purchase at a lower price from other place before my installation.

Initially my husband and me looking for mit inverter system 3 @ $2,799 with a master bedroom free upgrade to higher BTU. Than my husband shook at him asking him Toshiba or Mit better. He than recommend Toshiba as Toshiba motor and assemble all in Japan and Mit motor is from japan but assemble in Thailand (I find it no diff la, but my husband think "made in jpn" better). He said Mit advertise alot, so cost is all added into our cost, whereas Toshiba don't lor, so can see the price diff. !!

What is your specs for your Toshiba $2,488? How many BTU?

received call fron contractor that hv to get air-con fast, so today finally bot a non inverter carrier system 3 from best tech at imm. Chose carrier over toshiba cos they are almost exactly the same specs (according to the sales person since carrier and toshiba are from the same company). Total cost $1819, with $120 servicing voucher, free cooker and class 0 insulation. btw, toshiba costs $1860.

Ok, after looking at quotes from Allbest, gc n best tech, i think i shld go ahead with allbest.

Quoted me for toshiba invertor system 4 $3488nett, 9k for 3 bedroom n 22k for living, compressor is 34k. 5yr warranty for compressor n INSTALLATION, 1 yr for parts. The salesman also show me the material they using n compared with k-flex and others. To my surprise, the other 2 class 0 tubes can be torn easily if u actually try to tear it, so it can be easily damaged during installation, and if the tear exposes the piping inside, then thats when u will get alot of sweating. However, the one they use it v durable n cant be torn easily at all, it also looks more pro and is class 0. They will also use a bigger drainage pipe to prevent choking.

also they will provide 2 trips installation.

GC is just expensive and they try v hard to ask u upgrade their materials used and warranty. Best tech is not bad, but i find the deal cant match all best. Not sure abt installation service tho

Ok, after looking at quotes from Allbest, gc n best tech, i think i shld go ahead with allbest.

Quoted me for toshiba invertor system 4 $3488nett, 9k for 3 bedroom n 22k for living, compressor is 34k. 5yr warranty for compressor n INSTALLATION, 1 yr for parts. The salesman also show me the material they using n compared with k-flex and others. To my surprise, the other 2 class 0 tubes can be torn easily if u actually try to tear it, so it can be easily damaged during installation, and if the tear exposes the piping inside, then thats when u will get alot of sweating. However, the one they use it v durable n cant be torn easily at all, it also looks more pro and is class 0. They will also use a bigger drainage pipe to prevent choking.

also they will provide 2 trips installation.

GC is just expensive and they try v hard to ask u upgrade their materials used and warranty. Best tech is not bad, but i find the deal cant match all best. Not sure abt installation service tho

Hi, can I check what is the model of your compressor? Is it confirm 34K BTU? Thanks.

Hi jusnel, Model: RAS-3M20SACV / 3 X RAS-M10NK. 9000 BTU/hr.

it sounds expensive for 3 x 9000 BTU..........

other forumers are like paying $2000 for 3 x 9000 BTU.....

it sounds expensive for 3 x 9000 BTU..........

other forumers are like paying $2000 for 3 x 9000 BTU.....

Hi jusnel, mine is inverter, if non inverter is $1,688 for 3 x 9000BTU. I hve checked price with GAin City and they quote me higher and also asking me to change to better piping etc.