Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
icebaby

Aircon Quotes (From Aron)

Wanna get a Toshiba System 3 (inverter), anyone has a good quote?

This 1 is made in Japan ya?

Wanna ask u guys ah, wat r the thing i should look out for like insulating, piping and? Wat r the measurement i should be looking @?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hi,

was considering toshiba n mitshi sys3 inverter..

which is better and cheaper? any1 have the price list to share?

heard mitshi parts be ex when spoil...any comment?

Wanna get a Toshiba System 3 (inverter), anyone has a good quote?

This 1 is made in Japan ya?

Wanna ask u guys ah, wat r the thing i should look out for like insulating, piping and? Wat r the measurement i should be looking @?

hi,

was considering toshiba n mitshi sys3 inverter..

which is better and cheaper? any1 have the price list to share?

heard mitshi parts be ex when spoil...any comment?

I just got a quote recently which is 2550 for toshiba inverter and 2900 for mitsubishi inverter...both system 3...it's from hong tar...this is for default btu configuration though...comes with 1/2 inch piping, thermaflex insulation and copper pipings..gst included...hope this helps..

I just got a quote recently which is 2550 for toshiba inverter and 2900 for mitsubishi inverter...both system 3...it's from hong tar...this is for default btu configuration though...comes with 1/2 inch piping, thermaflex insulation and copper pipings..gst included...hope this helps..

Default BTU meaning 21,000 btu?

What's the config for the 3 units?

Edited by FrOzE

less than 9k for each room to be exact cos max is 21k Btu output

that is when you on all 3...9k for each room means the max each rooms' output..usually can on at least 2 rooms...but if you on the third room, your compressor has to be able to take that lohz....

but, how often do you on 3 rooms together?

that is when you on all 3...9k for each room means the max each rooms' output..usually can on at least 2 rooms...but if you on the third room, your compressor has to be able to take that lohz....

but, how often do you on 3 rooms together?

Oh ok... so max BTU is 9k x 3?

Btw does hong tar accept CC?

Edited by FrOzE

Oh ok... so max BTU is 9k x 3?

Btw does hong tar accept CC?

nope...you can choose to increase the btu per room, at a price of course..think mine cost 100+ more for upgrading 1 of the room to 12k.

Er...not sure...just call and ask them..they are quite friendly..

Courts having sale on some aircons

pxs are quite attractive

but i dam scared of their installation

anybody tried before?

also wanted to ask

if aircon wiring and trunking is inside the walls, do u need to rewire, retrunk or redo anything when i install new aircons?

my cuurent place aircons more than 5 years old liao

Courts having sale on some aircons

pxs are quite attractive

but i dam scared of their installation

anybody tried before?

also wanted to ask

if aircon wiring and trunking is inside the walls, do u need to rewire, retrunk or redo anything when i install new aircons?

my cuurent place aircons more than 5 years old liao

Hi sanji

GC IMM invertor sys3 - toshiba 2600 - Mitsubishi Starmex 2800 - Mitsubishi Heavy Indusrtries 2600

Anybody installed Mit Heavy Ind invertor sys3 for their flat? Any comments? Is it noisy? as its noise level is 53db compared to other at average 25db......I have alrd paid deposit but dunoe which of the 3 is the best....anyone care to advise.... thks

Hi sanji

GC IMM invertor sys3 - toshiba 2600 - Mitsubishi Starmex 2800 - Mitsubishi Heavy Indusrtries 2600

Anybody installed Mit Heavy Ind invertor sys3 for their flat? Any comments? Is it noisy? as its noise level is 53db compared to other at average 25db......I have alrd paid deposit but dunoe which of the 3 is the best....anyone care to advise.... thks

53db is pretty loud for an aircon...

Yesterday i was sleeping over @ my friend's place.. and he's using Panasonic Air-con... i realise it's noisy and oso @ times there's dripping sound...

Can't sleep well for the whole nite...

Btw.. Toshiba inverter are made in Japan?

Dear all,

We have just bought a system 3 Inverter Air-con (Mitsubishi Heavy Industrial) from Best****.

After done some reading on this particular air-con, we will sort of regret as the parts are not easily available.

The salesman in Best**** has misrepresented and very pushy over this brand. They claim to use superior material and skillful workmanship.... but is not truth.

Pls. watch up.