Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
icebaby

Aircon Quotes (From Aron)

Price abt $3500 + 7%GST
IRAS ruling on the charging of GST:

Only GST-registered businesses are allowed to collect GST. Check whether a particular business is registered for GST. Always ensure that the correct prevailing GST rate is being charged to you.

Ensure that you are billed correctly. Generally, the price that is displayed should be the final price that you are paying. Find out more information about price displays. (However, note that Hotels and the Food & Beverage industry are allowed to display GST exclusive prices if they charge service charge.)

The final price displayed should be the amount that is inclusive of GST.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

>> I'm looking for a Mit Electric System 4 = 9+9+9+26

For this system 4, once the living air con is turned on, can one turn any of the room air con and still be cold?

Got a Toshiba system 4 inverter aircon, think was 9+9+9+22 for $3399 by Creation Air Pte Ltd.

Their Mitsubishi heavy industries system 4 inverter is also at $3399.

Just got my Toshiba Sys 3 non-inverter installed this week. Model is RAS3M20S2AX(outdoor unit) and 3x RASM10SKPX(Indoor units)

Total costs is $1888 nett inclusive of all installation like piping,materials,stainless steel bracket and GST. :) The lady is very friendly and i like her customer service,she's not pushy at all.

Materials used is Armaflex cls 1 3/8'',G23 for copper pipe,unlimited piping and trunking,inclusive of workmanship. On top of that,given a one time service before 1 year old of my system. 3 aircon technicians came down at around 10.15am and finished the whole installation by 5.30pm. They are quite organized and professional the way they work in my own view. So far quite happy with their installation and definitely the coolness of my 3 new babies,haha :P

Quite friendly too when i ask them questions and voice my opinions on the position of the FCUs and etc.

Just got my Toshiba Sys 3 non-inverter installed this week. Model is RAS3M20S2AX(outdoor unit) and 3x RASM10SKPX(Indoor units)

Total costs is $1888 nett inclusive of all installation like piping,materials,stainless steel bracket and GST. :) The lady is very friendly and i like her customer service,she's not pushy at all.

Materials used is Armaflex cls 1 3/8'',G23 for copper pipe,unlimited piping and trunking,inclusive of workmanship. On top of that,given a one time service before 1 year old of my system. 3 aircon technicians came down at around 10.15am and finished the whole installation by 5.30pm. They are quite organized and professional the way they work in my own view. So far quite happy with their installation and definitely the coolness of my 3 new babies,haha :P

Quite friendly too when i ask them questions and voice my opinions on the position of the FCUs and etc.

i think yours considered cheap ley... my toshiba system 2 (same model as yours) cost me SGD1600... they have been to my whole to run the piping but have yet to go down and take a look... nearer to handover date, they will make a second trip to install the indoor units...

:(

mind sharing where did u get it from? thanks

mind sharing where did u get it from? thanks

Got it from Atlantic Engineering and Aircon services in Toh Guan Road East. You can look for a lady Diana,think she's the boss or incharge there and she's very friendly. Btw,the nett price exclude any additional powerpoint as of the same standard from the rest of aircon companies. :) There's a promotion going on now but not sure what's the brand and model but you can always check it out :rolleyes:

i think yours considered cheap ley... my toshiba system 2 (same model as yours) cost me SGD1600... they have been to my whole to run the piping but have yet to go down and take a look... nearer to handover date, they will make a second trip to install the indoor units...

:(

In fact i got this good lobang from here. :)

Hi guys

Any one has any comments, feedbacks or experience to share with panasonic aircon? their latest model?

Thanks!

tad

Posting up to share my quotation for Mitsubishi Electric System 3 Invertor. 9k+12k+18k

Natural Cool: $3340 inclusive of all the piping i need, 1/2" Armaflex class 0

Coolserve: $3145.8 inclusive of 1 roll of piping, 3/8" Armaflex class 1

Hong Tar: $3030 inclusive of 1 roll of piping, 1/2" Thermaflex class 0

Allbest: $3157 inclusive of 1 roll of piping, 3/8" Totaline (forgot to ask class)

All pricing inclusive of gst and 2 trip installation and G23 copper piping. Of them all coolserve even offered me FOC site survey to discuss with me piping and aircon placement first before i decide to buy from them anot. Disclaimer, above pricing/offers have expired/expiring soon so not a very good basis of comparison for future buyers. Any comments are welcome as I haven't decided yet, although hong tar's offer is really tempting.

Class 0 and class 1 insulation Armaflex or thermaflex does not make any different. Its only on the fire rating.

Class 0 and class 1 insulation Armaflex or thermaflex does not make any different. Its only on the fire rating.

i know, but it still makes a difference to the pricing (some places will charge you higher for class 0 right? ). As for the brand of insulation, i'm not sure whether it matters at all but it didn't matter to me in my final decision. (on a sidenote, having both a piece of armaflex and thermaflex in hand, realised that the armaflex is super easy to tear in comparison.)

Anyway, bought it weeks ago liao but thanks for your attempt to help! :good:

Edited by stormcontrol

hi all,

looking to purchase a system 4 for my new place.

are there any recommendation for a good/reliable/value for money brand/model?

thanks in advance..

Toshiba,Panasonic,ME are some good brands in the market but the overall decision still lies on BTU you require for each room,total BTU for your condenser,whether the brand you looking at have the required BTU for your needs,budget,materials use for the installation,installation done by a subcontractor or the company itself,warranty given and customer & after sales service etc.. :)

Toshiba,Panasonic,ME are some good brands in the market but the overall decision still lies on BTU you require for each room,total BTU for your condenser,whether the brand you looking at have the required BTU for your needs,budget,materials use for the installation,installation done by a subcontractor or the company itself,warranty given and customer & after sales service etc.. :)

thanks for your response, is it the norm that the BTU of the compressor is able to support the requirement of all the unit being turned on at the same time?