Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
icebaby

Aircon Quotes (From Aron)

Just got my Toshiba Sys 3 non-inverter installed this week. Model is RAS3M20S2AX(outdoor unit) and 3x RASM10SKPX(Indoor units)

Total costs is $1888 nett inclusive of all installation like piping,materials,stainless steel bracket and GST. The lady is very friendly and i like her customer service,she's not pushy at all.

Materials used is Armaflex cls 1 3/8'',Totaline G23 for copper pipe,unlimited piping and trunking,inclusive of workmanship. On top of that,given a one time service before 1 year old of my system. 3 aircon technicians came down at around 10.15am and finished the whole installation by 5.30pm. They are quite organized and professional the way they work in my own view. So far quite happy with their installation and definitely the coolness of my 3 new babies,haha

Quite friendly too when i ask them questions and voice my opinions on the position of the FCUs and etc.

Can you PM me the contact? Thanks

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

getting our keys soon and after reading up on help notes in this forum.. decided to share our deal here.. :)

got our system 2 inverter aircon from toshiba @ GC marina.. 9k and 16kBTU for each of the FCU.. insulation armaflex class 1 1/2 inch thick, copper pipe gauge 22, drainage pipe 16mm, unlimited piping and trunking for our HDB unit.. all for $2235.. after checking out another gain city outlet and natural cool, this was the best deal we got..

hope this helps other future owners!

Just had contractor to site visit and quote

Mitsubishi inverter ( 2X10 + 1X13 ) Condenser ( 28 ) $2879

Upgrade 20mm insulator class 1 armaflex

22 gauge copper pipe

Cut & Paste false ceiling

All 3 = $750

Total damage $3629 .... can only install from 18 aug

Thanks ... do they come down to your place to dismantle the units? I am also replacing my old air con and I am wondering if they have any value.

Make a call after seraching the classified ads.

Scrap dealer accept system 2 =$40, system 1 =$30

http://www.panasonic.com.sg/web/pid/5401

HKZ is the older model

if you got a better budget go for the newer JKZ with latest inverter technology. if i not wrong JKZ sys 2 inverter should be around 2.2K and Panasonic now promoting JKZ with $100 NTUC voucher.

you guys should check out the JKZ inverter model. the design is sleek, pretty quiet and the airflow quite powerful. plus it's eco-friendly.

P7220001.jpg

i see, mitsubishi condenser not made in japan?

care to share where this shop is, gonna ask for some quotes ..

tia

I got mine from Creation air pte ltd. The guy that serve us was Zen. Contact no: 9009-0202, ofc: 6250-0339.

My toshiba system 4 inverter cost $3399 and the models are:

(1) RAS4M26SACV

(2) RASM22SKCV

(3) RASM10SKCV x 3

Edited by soxcotton

Thanks ... do they come down to your place to dismantle the units? I am also replacing my old air con and I am wondering if they have any value.

Sure, thats what they told me, but then again for $70 , I am still considering whether if the new air con

installer will be upset and give me lousy service cos they cannot get extra income.

hi, went down to GC to check out Mitsubishi Elec. Starmex Sys3 inverter MXY-3A28VA

was told that i cant reuse my existing metal bracket.. is it true that the bracket is different for different outdoor unit?

did anyone buy this combo (MSXY-GA13VA + 2x MSXY-GA10VA) recently? how much is the total damage?

anybody had experience in changing/installing aircon while living inside? how to minimize the mess and dirt? :(

brackets are not much different. normally, they are universal and can be adjusted.

GC don't like to use existing bracket and insists to use their.

that's why i didn't engage them. ;)

Bought Toshiba Inverter (System 3 with 34000BTU) today due to the compressor case and parts are all Made in Japan.

Planned to buy LG but was told it is not good. Thinking of Sanyo but it is Made in China same as Mitsubishi Heavy Industries.

Bought it from IMM (All Best), the sales person named as Bernard was highly recommended by my ID as well as most of his clients who had bought their aircon from this guy. We were also referred to this sales person when we bought our kitchen items at one of the shops @ IMM today.

I find that he has served us well and patience. Explained and shared alot of things to us.

I think for those who wanted to buy aircon may try to look for him. :)

Compressor: RAS-3M20SACV

Living Room: RAS-M16NKCV (16000 BTU)

2 Bedrooms: RAS-M10SKCV (9000, 9000 BTU)

Total Price: $2499

Bought Toshiba Inverter (System 3 with 34000BTU) today due to the compressor case and parts are all Made in Japan.

Planned to buy LG but was told it is not good. Thinking of Sanyo but it is Made in China same as Mitsubishi Heavy Industries.

Bought it from IMM (All Best), the sales person named as Bernard was highly recommended by my ID as well as most of his clients who had bought their aircon from this guy. We were also referred to this sales person when we bought our kitchen items at one of the shops @ IMM today.

I find that he has served us well and patience. Explained and shared alot of things to us.

I think for those who wanted to buy aircon may try to look for him. :)

Compressor: RAS-3M20SACV

Living Room: RAS-M16NKCV (16000 BTU)

2 Bedrooms: RAS-M10SKCV (9000, 9000 BTU)

Total Price: $2499

What abt the parts like copper and insulation?

Any installation charges?

Went to GC and got quoted $3100+ for the Mitsubishi Starmex, the Jack Neo advertisement model. System 3 with 22K BTU, 10K BTU x2 an the compressor. Free 5 year warranty. Worth it???

got include trunking piping air con power point , bracket etc ?

Went to GC and got quoted $3100+ for the Mitsubishi Starmex, the Jack Neo advertisement model. System 3 with 22K BTU, 10K BTU x2 an the compressor. Free 5 year warranty. Worth it???