Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
icebaby

Aircon Quotes (From Aron)

Just purchased the Mitsubishi system 3 inverter air-con system from Gain City IMM. Paid $5.5K+ for the 22K+9K+9K BTU system with 1/2" piping insulation and 1+4 year warranty for all parts & service. Not to forget a 3 year 9 times servicing package all in the $5.5K.

Edited by discoburg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Need advise , based on my floor plan. What kind of aircon combi should i opt for?

Been to GC@ Marina Sq before, and was advise i can only opt for Starmex inverter cuz of a larger MBR.

Is it true, or there is another combi i can opt for for cost savings? I dont think i will use the aircon 24/7 so actually was thinking

if I can just get a non-inverter.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_az7VK8fWv4I/Shkx...lan+-+Draft.jpg

By the way, how to check if my house is able to support 2 aircon units?

Thanks!

Need advise , based on my floor plan. What kind of aircon combi should i opt for?

Been to GC@ Marina Sq before, and was advise i can only opt for Starmex inverter cuz of a larger MBR.

Is it true, or there is another combi i can opt for for cost savings? I dont think i will use the aircon 24/7 so actually was thinking

if I can just get a non-inverter.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_az7VK8fWv4I/Shkx...lan+-+Draft.jpg

By the way, how to check if my house is able to support 2 aircon units?

Thanks!

Hi Char,

we also have a 2-in-1 mbr like yours.. size should also be similar.. we're having a 16k btu aircon for the mbr and a 9k btu for another room... we got our toshiba inverter system 2 aircon from marina GC Victor.. he's quite patient in explaining to us.. (we looked him up thrice before buying from him!) maybe u should try other places like natural cool or coolserve or go back to marina GC to look for victor.. hope he'll be able to help.. :)

btw i think if u dun use aircon more than 5 nights a week, shld go for non inverter ba.. i THINK la.. :)

Hi Amra,

Thanks for the advise. I went to GC @ marina sq. I was told that I can only opt for Inverter due to the configuration, and its better to sacrifice 1 smaller room.

Intially we are looking at non-inverter, cost we wont us it every night i guess

therefore for toshiba inverter sys 3, the configu should be 24+16+9 and would cost $3500+ exclu the 13A switch.

So i really require such 24k for hall??

Hi Amra,

Thanks for the advise. I went to GC @ marina sq. I was told that I can only opt for Inverter due to the configuration, and its better to sacrifice 1 smaller room.

Intially we are looking at non-inverter, cost we wont us it every night i guess

therefore for toshiba inverter sys 3, the configu should be 24+16+9 and would cost $3500+ exclu the 13A switch.

So i really require such 24k for hall??

hee im not pro, so i cant advice u on the hall.. u shld bring ur floor plan n go down n visit a few different aircon shops ba.. but dat time i enquired abt the btu for my hall if i wanted to do, was also ard 22k btu i think.. system 3..

btw, different branch GC different salesman different attitude and PRICING too. just get more quotes if u not in a hurry.. :)

really different price ar!

My reno starting on 2 Nov.. i think i dont have much time to check around.

I also worried about those recommending undersize unit just to close sale.

Thanks for you advise yea!

Hi all,

I had purchase Hitachi Sys 3 for $2599.00 and top up $120.00 for class a insulation. Is it expensive?

New to air con term.

uppppzzzz! What's the prices now? Mitsubishi Heavy Industries or Sanyo or Fujitsu?

Anyone?

I am looking for a system 4.

Living quite big so need around 25K BTU for it.

Got the following quotes.

Mitsubishi Starmex

MSXY -4A28VA 30K

MSXY-GA26VA 22K

MSXY-GA10VA 9K x 3

3779$

+ 1/2 inch insulation 150$

+ G22 80$

+ 1+4yr warranty 359$

Toshiba:

RAS-M10SKCV x 3

RAs-M22SKCV X 1

Cost: 3859$

Other charges same as ME.

Leaning towards Toshiba as its made in Japan and a newer more efficient model.

Any comments on quoted price?

Hi all,

I had purchase Hitachi Sys 3 for $2599.00 and top up $120.00 for class a insulation. Is it expensive?

New to air con term.

how the hitachi aircon? i was looking at it from GC so thinking of installing it. any feedback about it?

Anyone has bad exp dealing with GainCity recommending undersized aircon for your flat?

I even get the aircon technical engineer come down to measure the room size, take readings from the aircon, etc, and certify that the aircon is undersized for 2 bedrooms, and report also sent over to GainCity.

But GainCity denied that the aircon is undersized, and claims they have sold similar models to other flats within my area, and had no problems.

All Best (Rivervale Mall)

Mitsubushi mxy4a28 Air-con System 4 - $3599 inc of GST, brackets & installation with normal insulation. Extended Warranty - 4 years indoor units @ 299

Add 1/2 armaflex insulation -$160

5 years warranty on Workmanship

Gain City

Mitsubushi mxy4a28 Air-con System 4 - $3650 inc of GST, brackets & installation with 1/2 armaflex insulation. Extended Warranty - 4 years indoor units & Outdoor Units (Exclude transport charges) @ 399

3 years warranty on Workmanship

All Best (Rivervale Mall)

Mitsubushi mxy4a28 Air-con System 4 - $3599 inc of GST, brackets & installation with normal insulation. Extended Warranty - 4 years indoor units @ 299

Add 1/2 armaflex insulation -$160

5 years warranty on Workmanship

Gain City

Mitsubushi mxy4a28 Air-con System 4 - $3650 inc of GST, brackets & installation with 1/2 armaflex insulation. Extended Warranty - 4 years indoor units & Outdoor Units (Exclude transport charges) @ 399

3 years warranty on Workmanship

I thought Gain City extended warranty includes transport charges too?

I bought a ME System 2 & a LG System 4 from All Best @ Singapore EXPO - Dream Homes

1) Mitsubushi mux28D21 System 2 - $1525 inc of GST & installation with Armaflex 3/8" insulation.

2) LG A4UQ266 System 4 Invertor - $2999 with free 1/2" Armaflex insulation upgrade

3) SS Bracket is @ $120 each can use back the old one is it's suitable.

4) Free service voucher of $300

5) 2 times installation FOC

6) Free dismantling & Disposal of old aircon