Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
icebaby

Aircon Quotes (From Aron)

hey there.. hope am nt too late to spread the gd news ard!

got my pana sys 3 non-invert with upgrades from aron at the jurong east roadshow cheaper than above and more NTUC voucher than above. haha.. it really sweetens the deal now.

btw, i did a check at found out that at "all best" still can get you cheaper but knowing how "good" the workmanship and service is, I cam running back aron to close the deal! ha

Yupz,

Agree with ne0mesis, Aron has a good offer for the panasonic package. However I pull the brakes and decided to settle on Daikin instead after considering on my requirements as well as power consumption. :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Our A/C installed by Gain City this week. They came on time at 9.40am & finishes the work at 2.00pm. We thought they will go for lunch at 12pm but when we ask them they say nevermind, they will lunch after completion of job.

Total 3 technicians came. One of them a bit rough & seem not too experienced. Luckily the other 2 more professionals and they will always double-check on the procedures.

The not so experienced technician did clean up the mess from time to time in the middle of the job. But he did borrow

the broom set from us but we don't mind it. At the end of the installation, they did clear up the mess & debris.

So far, they are quite friendly & did follow our instructions. We are pleased with the installation job.

Hopefully no further issues. Will monitor & feedback here.

Is anyone here using Toshiba Inverter system 4 aircon? Recommended by GC guy that it's a good buy compared to Mit as the compressor is made in Jap.

Any feedback on Toshiba?

hi, self too searching for system 3 non inverter aircon.kindly suggest is there any difference in rates of air con for condo and hdb if yes then would like to know it.thks

Hello and greetings to all!

I am in urgent need for an system 4 air con and it seems that you guys have been recommending aron.

If anyone else has someone else to recommend please go ahead too :D

Can any kind soul please forward his number or contact to me @ gmcheong@gmail.com please?

Thanks in advance smile.gif

I want to share my horrible experience with Gain City and my very good experience with CoolServe.

http://petunialee.blogspot.com/2010/08/gai...-coolserve.html

The 2 gentlemen are named Messrs Pang Kien Lun and Teoh Gean Keat. I want to make it a point to name them because they are good and honest gentlemen and if readers wish, they could request them specifically.

I went to Coolserve requesting for these two guys specifically and was told that they were servicing personnel not installation personnel. So they won't do full installations.

went to gain city. they recommended me panasonic oso. latest model system 2. same price as mit elect. was considering. so alv777 and me asking for panasonic feedback from any bros and sis.......

gain city always recommend panasonic, any reason?

hi all,

am posting this post on behalf of my friend..

GC expo ended.. no more promotion and no extention of the promo..

But he said that he will try to make something out for customers in this forum (only those refered by me)

Pm me for details

gain city always recommend panasonic, any reason?

I was also recommended this brand but really regretted after installing it.

Also not very happy with Gain City technicians not able to solve the problems.

Edited by whitefantasy