Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
icebaby

Aircon Quotes (From Aron)

I was also recommended this brand but really regretted after installing it.

Also not very happy with Gain City technicians not able to solve the problems.

Care to share what went wrong with your Panasonic aircon? So what's the model?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Care to share what went wrong with your Panasonic aircon? So what's the model?

Compressor is noisy in operation (humming & whinning sound).

Fan coil unit vibrate with humming & tick tick sound even when the gas is cut.

So if the compressor is operating + fan coil operating, so mixture of weird sounds.

The gas evaporating sound is also very loud & emits out from the enclosures into the room.

Almost everyday sleepless night .....

Bought a mitsubishi electric inverter system 3 + system 2 from GC @ quite a good price imho. Total cost is $6750 inclusive of concealed copper piping (3/4 inches iirc) and 5 years warranty.

Edited by feizhu

i was quoted $2799 by ALLBEST for both mitsubishi starmex inverter and panasonic inverter! they included the "good" copper cable and GST etc included.. mitsubishi or panasonic den? is the price good? for system 3 btw!

Dear all,

season greetings.

I would like to install system 3 non-inveter air con for my 3 rm hdb flat. Is there any good brands of air con and good air con company that provide good service and installation?

Thanks. :D

Dear all,

season greetings.

I would like to install system 3 non-inveter air con for my 3 rm hdb flat. Is there any good brands of air con and good air con company that provide good service and installation?

Thanks. :D

i will suggest you get install daikin R22 inverter system 3.

don't think for non-inverter model is good and energy saving.

because why non-inverter why i don't perfer to you to choosing.

it is haevy energy usage and noisy at all times to compared the life of using is shorter to inverter model.

just only speed more $1000 +/- for inverter units you get back by every months in half of your bill.

panasonic inverter system 3 model is cheaper but very cold and quiet operation.

i will suggest you get install daikin R22 inverter system 3.

don't think for non-inverter model is good and energy saving.

because why non-inverter why i don't perfer to you to choosing.

it is haevy energy usage and noisy at all times to compared the life of using is shorter to inverter model.

just only speed more $1000 +/- for inverter units you get back by every months in half of your bill.

panasonic inverter system 3 model is cheaper but very cold and quiet operation.

thanks. Reason y i getting non-inverter coz i only on 1 split unit everyday. Will take into consideration of an inverter model.

Do you have any recommendation on the supplier that i can get the air con from?

Thanks.

thanks. Reason y i getting non-inverter coz i only on 1 split unit everyday. Will take into consideration of an inverter model.

Do you have any recommendation on the supplier that i can get the air con from?

Thanks.

You are wrong because inverter Aircon can be operates either 1 or 3 units fancoil due to 1 compressor the current input watt just charge you one unit if you just switch on 1 room, for the electricity bill only cost you at half price.

To compressor the non-inverter inside have 2 compressor but it is very noisy and it is cannot be long runs.

For the another compressor didn't switch on for long term it is can be spoil as fast.

So I may not suggest you install non-inverter.

If inverter switch on either one bedroom for whole condenser to keep for runing and energy saving up to 65% to compared non-inverter model.

You are wrong because inverter Aircon can be operates either 1 or 3 units fancoil due to 1 compressor the current input watt just charge you one unit if you just switch on 1 room, for the electricity bill only cost you at half price.

To compressor the non-inverter inside have 2 compressor but it is very noisy and it is cannot be long runs.

For the another compressor didn't switch on for long term it is can be spoil as fast.

So I may not suggest you install non-inverter.

If inverter switch on either one bedroom for whole condenser to keep for runing and energy saving up to 65% to compared non-inverter model.

oh ok.. i didnt know that there is a difference in compressor.. thanks.

Do u have any ideal where can i purchase aircon from beside best tech and gc?

can i ask: " coz spend more than 1k++ , how much can we actually save per month for the bill" ?

Let say if 1 month save $20. Then 1k/$20 = 50 month

50 month /12 = 4yr.

Then is about time to change aircon again liao ??

can i ask: " coz spend more than 1k++ , how much can we actually save per month for the bill" ?

Let say if 1 month save $20. Then 1k/$20 = 50 month

50 month /12 = 4yr.

Then is about time to change aircon again liao ??

Ok let said you on 3 units non-inverter power input 1.94kw x 8 hours x 30 days = 465.5kw

For inverter system turn on 3 units input watt for part load just only 0.72 x 8 hrs x 30days = 173kw

So which one you prefer? To paid the bill for every months.

Hi, I'm having trouble determining whether I'm a heavy user, hence I don't know whether I should choose inverter or non-inverter.

Basically I plan to install a System 3 in my house. Normally only the MBR air con will be on during the night just before we go to sleep, on an average of 4 days per week.

Am I a heavy user?

Edited by laiwh