Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
icebaby

Aircon Quotes (From Aron)

Hi, I'm having trouble determining whether I'm a heavy user, hence I don't know whether I should choose inverter or non-inverter.

Basically I plan to install a System 3 in my house. Normally only the MBR air con will be on during the night just before we go to sleep, on an average of 4 days per week.

Am I a heavy user?

Hi

Your usage is lesser but due to electricity for future and inverter for long runs.

I still suggest you to getting inverter model.

Inverter can be enjoy the comfortable air and silent operates.

The cheaper inverter I think is panasonic 27k Btu model.

Better use inverter you won't regret after installed and use it by everydays.

It is an Inverter work.

InverterWork.jpg

from coolserve website. all is below 3k.

Panasonic - Indoor will be more noisy at quiet mode 26 and Low 29dB.

CU-3S27KKZ / CS-S9KKZW X 3

8,530 x 3 Btu/hr

$2,700.00

Daikin - indoor quiet at 22dB

3MKS50ESG / 3 X FTKS25

3 X 5,663 Btu/hr

$2,704.00

Daikin - R22 Gas - quiet at 25dB

4MKD75DVM / 3 x FTKD25DVM

3 x 7,848 Btu/hr

$2,888.00

Daikin - R410A will be more expansive than others.

3MKS71ESG / FTKS25DVM x 3

7,847 x 3 Btu/hr

$3,070.00

Mitsubishi Heavy - indoor from 24 dB

SCM60ZG-S / 3 x SKM28ZG-S

3 x 6,824Btu/hr

$2,460.00

Toshiba - Compressor from Japan. but indoor quiet from 29dB

RAS-3M20SACV / RAS-M10SKCV X 3

6,585 Btu/hr X 3

$2,810.00

Mitsubishi Electric - Best for considering cause the BTU is quite strong enough powerfull and quietest at 19dB only.

MXY-3A28VA / MSY-GE10VA x 3

8,530 x 3 Btu/hr

$2,670.00

Edited by kimsim

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I agree with kimsim. One of the biggest advantages of inverter is the comfort, with constant temperature maintained through the night. I have had inverter at home for last 6 years. Now staying in my uncle's place for a few nights, and he has a new panasonic non inverter aircon. Immediately cannot tahan the constant on and off of the compressor and the room getting cold and warm repeatedly.

Has anyone tried Daikin System 4?

The specs below:

4MKD75DVM / 3 x FTKD25DVM / FTKD50FVM

3 x 5,118 Btu/hr + 10,236 Btu/hr

$3,608.00

So what do you all do with the old aircon. Sell away or just throw out?

I want to sell off my old aircon - units and compressor if possible. Any one got contacts pls post.

Even if inverter type doesn't save me much on electricity bill, I plan to get inverter one for my next house for the sake of quietness and more peaceful sleep. It seems that non-inverter compressor gets very noisy after a few years. Also, don't you all notice that SP Services loves increasing electricity tariff every quarter? :D

Edited by forgotten

So what do you all do with the old aircon. Sell away or just throw out?

I want to sell off my old aircon - units and compressor if possible. Any one got contacts pls post.

Post at www.adpost.com/Sg for sell or trade with new aircon contractor.

GainCity @ IMM - $4,340

Mistubishi System 4 Inverter with MXY4A28VA, MSY-GE10 *2, GE13 *2

Paid $150 to upgrade 1/2" insulator armaflex, and $494 of 4 years warranty for parts.

Served by Kelvin Lee. :jammin:

Anyone heard of the new Samsung MB Model MH026FBEA series with plasma ionizer ? the price is relatively cheap for system 4 as compare with panasonic invertor system 3 plus 1 non inverter. Its $3259 for Samsung MB system 4 series. And around $3770 for the panasonic set up. Requirements : 9K for 3 rooms and 18K for living.

Hi all,

I am looking at Mit Electric Sys 4 Inverter model.

3 bedroom + 1 living room.

Any recommendation for the model as there's alot of different models in coolserve website?

Thanks in advance! :D

Hi all,

I am looking at Mit Electric Sys 4 Inverter model.

3 bedroom + 1 living room.

Any recommendation for the model as there's alot of different models in coolserve website?

Thanks in advance! :D

Use my combi then!

GainCity @ IMM - $4,340

Paid $150 to upgrade 1/2" insulator armaflex, and $494 of 4 years warranty for parts.

However if urs is a new flat, u can try toshiba. Made in Japan. If u want to know if u can do it, call Coolserve and give them ur block number. They are able to check that for u.

My system 4 from Coolserve will be $3899, GainCity gave an initial price of 3994. In the end, it becomes 3794. that why i went with GC.

Yday bought it, today dismantle. Came @ 11am sharp. Good!

Use my combi then!

GainCity @ IMM - $4,340

However if urs is a new flat, u can try toshiba. Made in Japan. If u want to know if u can do it, call Coolserve and give them ur block number. They are able to check that for u.

My system 4 from Coolserve will be $3899, GainCity gave an initial price of 3994. In the end, it becomes 3794. that why i went with GC.

The reduction of $200 is it because of the free vouchers or something.. btw how come u using 2x13? meaning 1 x 13 for ur MBR and 1x 13 for ur living room? I heard mitsubishi only the smallest btu fancoil can be placed nearest to the compressor/condensor true?

So hows their service and installation workmanship?

Use my combi then!

GainCity @ IMM - $4,340

I will consider your suggestion. so you had GE13 in living room and mbr? GE10 in 2 common room?

Can you show the break down? ;) I add all up also never get $4,340.

Anyone here has purchased his/her aircon from Aron? pm me :paint:

Edited by existence

The reduction of $200 is it because of the free vouchers or something.. btw how come u using 2x13? meaning 1 x 13 for ur MBR and 1x 13 for ur living room? I heard mitsubishi only the smallest btu fancoil can be placed nearest to the compressor/condensor true?

So hows their service and installation workmanship?

The $200 reduction is purely just cos of sales negotiation.

I use 2*13 cos my MBR and TV Room is about the same size and the smaller ones are for common rooms. I have only gotten dismantle services which is prompt and quick.

I will consider your suggestion. so you had GE13 in living room and mbr? GE10 in 2 common room?

Can you show the break down? ;) I add all up also never get $4,340.

Anyone here has purchased his/her aircon from Aron? pm me :paint:

I dont have it offhand, but mine is the R410A model and has 2 GE13, and 2 GE10 as you described.

It was about $3770 (or somewhere) then i added a few years warranty of the parts andi t became 4340.

I've gotten my Mitsubishi Electric Invertor aircon @$2,400 for a 24K BTU model & $2,650 for 2 x 10K BTU model. It performs relatively well as expected of Mitsubishi Electric but reckon that it will be better if its a tad quiter. Realised that the Daikin models are far more quite than the Mitsu and performs just as well.