Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
icebaby

Aircon Quotes (From Aron)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

JUst bought my aircon panasonic 2 sys inverter CS-2S18KKZ (4-tick) at $2150 in bedok central. Free installation, free bracket and trunking, free delivery. which i think is a good deal compare at courts which costs $2399 and not sure the trunking service is good or not!?

Is it advisable to buy air conditioner from courts? Wat different armaflex 1/2" vs accoflex 3/8"? Courts got Panasonic inverter system 2 CS-2S18KKZ (4tick) promotion at $1835 + $44 delivery + $20 dismantle 2yr installation warranty using accoflex 3/8". what different between accoflec and armaflex? All conditioner in Singapore is it R410A for Panasonic CS-2S18KKZ (4-tick)? Can advise as I look out to buy inverter system 2. Can anyone pls reply

trunking is it mean piping or installation?

Edited by dean

other than GC and CS, whom can i approach to buy inverter A/C? GC 5 YRS warranty is crap with crappy servicemen. i was looking for everjoint to install. anyone has gd experience with everjoint?

other than GC and CS, whom can i approach to buy inverter A/C? GC 5 YRS warranty is crap with crappy servicemen. i was looking for everjoint to install. anyone has gd experience with everjoint?

U can go to IMM to get quote. U can see different. Aron price quite reasonable. Is it worth to top up $200 for Mitsubishi starmex?

Edited by dean

Hi all,

My feedback on Aron is that they are very prompt, professional and provides good advice and service.

Installation was really very good compared to the vendor I've initially engaged.

They really make sure things gets done nicely. Aron even took the initiative to check with me on when I want my AC units to be up months after the pipping was done up as I've not contacted him since then.

Highly recommended.

I am new to aircon. Not too sure what to buy. But brand wise hope to get mitsubishi or panasonic. I need the quotation as well for the system 3 inverter system for 4rm HDB. Anyone can give a quote or advise.

Hi Aron ,

Can quote me system 3 inverter using r410 for Panasonic,daikin,mitsubishi star mex,toshiba and fujitsu.And also the stainless steel bracket?any extended warranty?if yes how much?

Thks.

i am looking to replace my existing system 4 which does not perform well.

can you quote me system 4 with inverter eg:Mit star mec and or Panasonic.

Price to include dismantle existing and install new.

Mine is 4 room HDB.