Sign in to follow this  
icebaby

Aircon Quotes (From Aron)

Hi ahwee,

I have replied to your email.

Thank you,

Aron (aronputt@gmail.com)

Aron,

I just dropped you another email, as i was unable to reach your Ah Boon today. Please offer me a quote via email if you are able to. Thanks.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Aron,

I just dropped you another email, as i was unable to reach your Ah Boon today. Please offer me a quote via email if you are able to. Thanks.

Hi,

I have just emailed you the quote.

Thank you,

Hi Aron,

I too have been unable to contact Ah boon. I'm looking for (i) a quote for servicing of my home's air con systems and (ii) a quote for a brand new air con for my parents house.

Have sent you an email. Hope to receive your reply soon

thanks

Edited by blackice

Hi Aron,

I too have been unable to contact Ah boon. I'm looking for (i) a quote for servicing of my home's air con systems and (ii) a quote for a brand new air con for my parents house.

Have sent you an email. Hope to receive your reply soon

thanks

Sure, no problem. Will reply you by tomorrow, ah boon is also not in town today, will be back to work tomorrow.

Thank you,

Guys, any reviews on the different AC brands?

Mitsubishi?

Daikin?

LG?

Panasonic?

Toshiba?

We have Daikin units installed in our rented home, gave us some problems previously, but it was expected because the units were old. We've never had any experience with the other brands. We are moving soon and need to buy AC units for the new home. Any suggestions or recommendations/actual experiences will be much appreciated. Thanks.

Hi all renotalk members, we are running a special air-con promotion for MITSUBISHI STARMEX:- (Please email aron at aronputt@gmail.com for this promotion)

A) Special Renotalk Price: $3799 nett for Mitsubishi Inverter system 4 (new model, 18kbtu + 9kbtu X 3)

B) Special Renotalk Price: $2899 nett for Mitsubishi Inverter system 3 (new model, 9kbtu X 3)

C) Special Renotalk Price: $3450 nett for Panasonic Inverter system 4 (new model, 18kbtu + 9kbtu X 3)

D) Special Renotalk Price: $2799 nett for Panasonic Inverter system 3 (new model, 9kbtu X 3)

E) Special Renotalk Price for brands like daikin, toshiba, LG etc. Single Split, System 2/3/4 available for both inverter and non-inverter.

* Free & no obligation Site Survey

* Free 2 trips installation (1st trip to run piping, 2nd trip to put up air-cons [if needed])

* Free dismantle and disposal of old air-con [if needed]

* Free upgrade to Armaflex class “O” 1/2 inch thick insulation,G23 copper pipe,keystone cable (made in singapore, 3 years warranty for cable

wiring),16mm drainage pipe

* Special coordinating work between us and customer’s contractor

* Special appointed installation team

* Special supervising work by head of installer

Terms & Conditions

*All promotion items while stock last

*All prices include HDB standard installation

Thank you,

Aron

aronputt@gmail.com

Guys, any reviews on the different AC brands?

Mitsubishi?

Daikin?

LG?

Panasonic?

Toshiba?

We have Daikin units installed in our rented home, gave us some problems previously, but it was expected because the units were old. We've never had any experience with the other brands. We are moving soon and need to buy AC units for the new home. Any suggestions or recommendations/actual experiences will be much appreciated. Thanks.

I used to have 2 systems of Daikin in my previous place... So far so good and it's been running well... Of late I've heard that Daikin A/Cs are no longer manufacturer by them... Not too sure how true is this...

Currently have Mitsubishi (Non Inverter) in my place... Easy maintenance and no problems...

Hi all renotalk members, we are running a special air-con promotion for MITSUBISHI STARMEX:- (Please email aron at aronputt@gmail.com for this promotion)

A) Special Renotalk Price: $3799 nett for Mitsubishi Inverter system 4 (new model, 18kbtu + 9kbtu X 3)

B) Special Renotalk Price: $2899 nett for Mitsubishi Inverter system 3 (new model, 9kbtu X 3)

C) Special Renotalk Price: $3450 nett for Panasonic Inverter system 4 (new model, 18kbtu + 9kbtu X 3)

D) Special Renotalk Price: $2799 nett for Panasonic Inverter system 3 (new model, 9kbtu X 3)

E) Special Renotalk Price for brands like daikin, toshiba, LG etc. Single Split, System 2/3/4 available for both inverter and non-inverter.

* Free 2 trips installation (1st trip to run piping, 2nd trip to put up air-cons [if needed])

* Free upgrade to Armaflex class "O" 1/2 inch thick insulation,G23 copper pipe,keystone cable (made in singapore, 3 years warranty for cable

* Special coordinating work between us and customer's contractor

Terms & Conditions

Thank you,

Aron

aronputt@gmail.com

Hi Aron,

I have resend a email to you with regards about Mit Electric system2 and system3 inverter for a resale condo. Pretty urgent as renovation going to commence in early April.

Regards

Wilfred

I used to have 2 systems of Daikin in my previous place... So far so good and it's been running well... Of late I've heard that Daikin A/Cs are no longer manufacturer by them... Not too sure how true is this...

Currently have Mitsubishi (Non Inverter) in my place... Easy maintenance and no problems...

Thanks, Typhoonz! My ID included Mitsubishi ACs in his quote, and I have no experience with Mitsubishi ACs at all.

Hi Aron,

I have resend a email to you with regards about Mit Electric system2 and system3 inverter for a resale condo. Pretty urgent as renovation going to commence in early April.

Regards

Wilfred

Hi Wilfred,

I have emailed to you yesterday.

Thank you,

Hi Aron, can you resend it ?

It seems the mail did not get through :(

Hi,

I have been trying to send to you but I think your mailbox is full. Can I have another of your email address?

Thank you,

* Free upgrade to Armaflex class "O" 1/2 inch thick insulation,G23 copper pipe,keystone cable (made in singapore, 3 years warranty for cable

* Special coordinating work between us and customer's contractor

Terms & Conditions

Thank you,

Aron

aronputt@gmail.com