Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
icebaby

Aircon Quotes (From Aron)

Hi Aron!

Please send me the quotes for the differnt brands of System 3 (non-inverter) you have on offer. Thanks!

Hi,

I have just reply to you.

Thank you,

Aron (aronputt@gmail.com)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Aron,

Please quote me Mitsubishi Heavy Industries system 3, 9000btu. Tks!

Hi,

I have just reply to you.

Thank you,

Hi Aron,

Regarding your

Special Renotalk Price: $3750 nett for Mitsubishi Inverter system 4 (new model, 18kbtu + 9kbtu X 3)

May I know what is the total BTU of the compressor? 18K + 3 x9K is only the blower right?

Is this Starmex or Heavy Industy model?

A question, can blower be installed on partition wall?

Thanks

Hi Aron,

Regarding your

Special Renotalk Price: $3750 nett for Mitsubishi Inverter system 4 (new model, 18kbtu + 9kbtu X 3)

May I know what is the total BTU of the compressor? 18K + 3 x9K is only the blower right?

Is this Starmex or Heavy Industy model?

A question, can blower be installed on partition wall?

Thanks

Hi,

brand: mitsubishi electric starmex

btu: 18kbtu + 9kbtu X 3

blower can install on partition wall but still need to confirm upon site survey.

Please kindly email me at aronputt@gmail.com for more enquiry and arrangement for no obligation site survey.

Thank you,

need survey and quote for non-inverter system 3 to re-use current pipes if possible...

Hi eric,

I have just replied you.

Please kindly email me at aronputt@gmail.com for more enquiry and arrangement for no obligation site survey.

Thank you,

Hi, can you quote me for system 3 inverter a/c? Thanks!

Hi,

I have just replied you.

Thank you,

Hi Aron,

I have dropped you an email from hongkc@gmail.com. Meanwhile could you provide me a quote for Mit Starmex system-3 (9k + 9k +12k)? Thanks.

Hi Aron

I send u an enquiry

Thank you

Hi,

I have just replied you.

Thank you,

Hi Aron,

I have dropped you an email from hongkc@gmail.com. Meanwhile could you provide me a quote for Mit Starmex system-3 (9k + 9k +12k)? Thanks.

Hi,

I have just replied you.

Thank you,

I have sent an enquiry and Aron responded promptly. Only thing is he is not in Singapore now so he passed the enquiry to his partner Ah Boon to follow up. He took a few days to respond.

I'm considering the quote now. Thanks for the fast response Aron... hope you will be back soon so everyone will get faster quotes.

Will post review here for you after the installation if we decide to go ahead with your service, hope it will help your business.

I have sent an enquiry and Aron responded promptly. Only thing is he is not in Singapore now so he passed the enquiry to his partner Ah Boon to follow up. He took a few days to respond.

I'm considering the quote now. Thanks for the fast response Aron... hope you will be back soon so everyone will get faster quotes.

Will post review here for you after the installation if we decide to go ahead with your service, hope it will help your business.

Hi, I am so sorry if ah boon took a while to get back to you. Please do kindly email me if you need any quick answer to your question.

Lastly, I believe we will be able to do a good installation job for you despite a bit delay during the presale.

Thank you for your feedback.

aron (aronputt@gmail.com)