Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
icebaby

Aircon Quotes (From Aron)

Dear all renotalk customer,

I am currently not in singapore. However, I will be checking my email everyday without fail. Please kindly drop me an email with your contact number (if possible) if you have any enquiry. I promised to get back to you asap.

Thank you,

Aron (aronputt@gmail.com)

Edited by Aron

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Its true their presale is a little delayed, i guess its coz of the many installations they have on hand and aron not being in town. But ah boon managed to come down for a site survey today although it was around 7.30pm. And i must say he is a very courteous chap, also explained to me in detail how he could run the piping and gave me 2 different options to run. He was very detailed and i am pretty happy with his service. Will be engaging them for my aircon :)

Anyone can advise or confirm whether R22 gas is going to phased out by 2016?

i was told by a salesman that aircons using R22 gas will be phased out by 2016, and that you would need to change the whole aircon system by then, to use a system with R410 gas - is that true?

Hi Aron, been trying to contact both you and ah boon this few days, called and sms so many time but no reply till now. I understand you guys can be busy but can you at least drop a reply message saying when you are able to get back

Hi Aron,

Please quote me:

STARMEX INVERTER SYSTEM 3

2 x 12000BTU
1 x 10000BTU
1 x 28000BTU (condenser)

For HDB 3room.

Thanks in advance.

Dear all renotalk customer,

I am still currently not in singapore. However, I will be checking my email everyday without fail. Please kindly drop me an email with your contact number (if possible) if you have any enquiry. I promised to get back to you asap. (Please do not sms me as I am not able to reply sms).

Lastly, I am so sorry if I have delayed in replying your enquiry.

Thank you,

Noted Aron for your reply, ah boon did called back to do the liasing with my contractor, thanks for getting back.

Sure, no problem. Do email me if you have further enquiry and I will get back to you within day.

Thank you,

Hi Aron, Ah Boon came to my place yesterday evening for site survey. I told him to schedule my installation on 3/8, could you work with him on a quotation suitable for me? I want 4-ticks energy saving Mit Starmex units. Thanks.

Had my aircon installed by Aron & Ah Boon yesterday. Firstly the team came on time. And while me and ah boon were confirming the piping layouts i saw my old aircon already carried out of my home. That was like in 10 min since they rang the door bell!! They started super fast. They were very professional and very quiet. Not the kind of contractors who always keep yelling and talking. All three of them were doing their individual installation areas. They also took turns to have their lunch and never stopped installing. They made sure to sweep up every 15-30 mins to avoid debry being dragged along the floor. And after installation, Ah Boon inspected all the pipings again and also sealed of the pipings very neatly. He was very detailed to the extent my dad who is a very very fussy person when it comes to handyman stuff actually said they did a very good job. Their workmanship is very commendable and i would definitely engage them for my own home( bto once it is ready ). Here are some pics (my parents home is a old 5 room hdb) Sorry for the low quality images.

gallery_49496_57_310633.jpg

gallery_49496_57_229925.jpg

gallery_49496_57_329615.jpg

gallery_49496_57_295064.jpg

gallery_49496_57_65325.jpg